ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Already applied BC today I got speeding camera

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Zeebro44

Already applied BC today I got speeding camera

Post by Zeebro44 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:58 am

Hello all respected members
I need some help I already apply BC and last night i got speeding camera actually i was on 66 mph on motorway M25 suddenly speed was change in 50 mph i didn't notice and i go through the camera i got flash so if I got 3 points I need to inform Home office ?? What can I do now plz help

King regard

zimba
Mood:

Re: Already applied BC today I got speeding camera

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:35 pm

No need to inform them unless you are convicted in the court. Speeding does not have any effect on its own
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Youngobi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Youngobi » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:07 pm

Zimba wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:35 pm
No need to inform them unless you are convicted in the court. Speeding does not have any effect on its own
And just to add to what Zimba said, anything to do with parking tickets or even getting arrested. you don't have to let them know, unless it appears to be a court matter. Good luck

Zeebro44

Post by Zeebro44 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:42 pm

Thx for your help zimba and youngobi :D