ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: TIER 1 ILR

Post by CULLINAN » Fri May 24, 2019 10:54 pm

Rashiadnan wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:28 pm
Hello,

I am about to scan the passports for me and family. I have a question, do I need to scan all the pages that have stamps of entry and exits (5 years) or every single one of it?

Also my spouse was already here on student visa with kids as dependents. They switched to Tier 1 dependents once I came to UK so do I need to send their recent passports only or also the ones which they used earlier on arrival to UK?

Do I need to scan every single page of their passports as well or the biometric page will be fine?

Thank you
This is what I did:
I had 7 passports.

Full passports including the blank pages covering the 5 year period.

Older than 5 year period passports - bio pages and stamps only.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Tue May 28, 2019 1:28 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:54 pm
Rashiadnan wrote:
Hello,

I am about to scan the passports for me and family. I have a question, do I need to scan all the pages that have stamps of entry and exits (5 years) or every single one of it?

Also my spouse was already here on student visa with kids as dependents. They switched to Tier 1 dependents once I came to UK so do I need to send their recent passports only or also the ones which they used earlier on arrival to UK?

Do I need to scan every single page of their passports as well or the biometric page will be fine?

Thank you
This is what I did:
I had 7 passports.

Thank you. But do I need to scan any other passport I have which has been used previously to visit UK (have UK business visit visas)

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed May 29, 2019 12:59 am

Rashiadnan wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 1:28 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Rashiadnan wrote:
Hello,

Thank you
This is what I did:
I had 7 passports.

Thank you. But do I need to scan any other passport I have which has been used previously to visit UK (have UK business visit visas)

I scanned full pages including blank pages of my first 2 passports (as they covered my 5 year period).

I scanned bio pages, stamps pages and any visas (UK, US, Canada etc) pages for all old 5 passports excluding the blank pages.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Wed May 29, 2019 9:49 am

tier11417 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:59 am
Rashiadnan wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 1:28 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Rashiadnan wrote:
Hello,

Thank you
This is what I did:
I had 7 passports.

I scanned full pages including blank pages of my first 2 passports (as they covered my 5 year period).

I scanned bio pages, stamps pages and any visas (UK, US, Canada etc) pages for all old 5 passports excluding the blank pages.
Thank you. I will do the same as well.

Just one more quick question, I am already eligible for ILR under Tier 1 route but just waiting for my family to be eligible as we want to apply together. Just confirming that they can apply for ILR 28 days earlier than their completion of 5 years as my dependents on this route?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed May 29, 2019 10:52 am

Yes

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Wed May 29, 2019 11:08 am

tier11417 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:52 am
Yes
Thank you tier11417 for your prompt responses, highly appreciated

Mohamedamaher
Newly Registered
Mood:
Wales

Post by Mohamedamaher » Wed May 29, 2019 1:00 pm

Sorry for the stupid question,
I tried to figure out what CAR is or what it stands for but couldn't find any explanation.

Does anybody have a link to the latest guidance. From following the discussion i feel i am looking in the wrong place.

Final question, is there any requirement for the level of income of the T1E main applicant or the spouse at the ILR application stage? If so, where can i find information about it?

Thanks in advance
Mo

Jay87
India

Post by Jay87 » Wed May 29, 2019 1:07 pm

There is no Income requirement at Ilr stage...
CAR stand for current appointment report which you can get it by company house..

Mohamedamaher
Newly Registered
Mood:
Wales

Post by Mohamedamaher » Wed May 29, 2019 1:13 pm

Jay87 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:07 pm
There is no Income requirement at Ilr stage...
CAR stand for current appointment report which you can get it by company house..
Thanks Jay87,
I appreciate your quick reply.
Mo

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Wed May 29, 2019 4:47 pm

Mohamedamaher wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:00 pm
Sorry for the stupid question,
I tried to figure out what CAR is or what it stands for but couldn't find any explanation.

Does anybody have a link to the latest guidance. From following the discussion i feel i am looking in the wrong place.

Final question, is there any requirement for the level of income of the T1E main applicant or the spouse at the ILR application stage? If so, where can i find information about it?

Thanks in advance
Mo
You can get the Current Appointment Report from the link below

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:13 pm

Hello,

I only found consent forms for the main applicant. There are three consent forms

part 1: verification of application information - has to be signed by me

part 2: verification of third party information (for any document that is in the joint names of applicant and another person) - I just have some cohabitation documents in joint names so I suppose only my spouse needs to sign this one as it says "name and address of joint owner"

part 3: verification of information from third party sponsor (which is for financial support from another person or sponsor)- As I am not dependant on any one for financial support nor any sponsor - Do I have to sign this consent form or just remove it from the documents?

Thank you

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:06 pm

Consent Part three is not necessary since you didn’t have sponsorship from anyone or any institution. So just sign the consent form 1 and 2, let your wife sign 2
Bizman

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:26 am

bizman wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:06 pm
Consent Part three is not necessary since you didn’t have sponsorship from anyone or any institution. So just sign the consent form 1 and 2, let your wife sign 2
Thank you so much.

Just one more question, I will be applying tonight online, so do I need to attach all scanned documents straight away or I will have some time to upload documents?
For BRP and submitting documents, do we get some choices of dates or they give us the option of choosing it within 1 -2 days of submitting application form?

Thank you for all you help and guidance

Amz

Post by Amz » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:46 am

Hi

the process says you have a good few months to upload the online documents. but you need to submit them before you book an appointment with Sepora. They check if all the uploads are successful and hand of the case to a case worker in Home Office, I cant remember but i think after applying online it gives you a couple of months to book an appointment and before the appointment you need to upload the documents or if you pay extra, the Sepora team members will upload your documents for you on the day of appointment.

I would suggest you upload the documents straightaway as soon as you apply and get an appointment to kick start your application otherwise it will just be unnecessary delay. they are already providing a time frame of 6 months to make a decision.

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:37 am

Amz wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:46 am
Hi

the process says you have a good few months to upload the online documents. but you need to submit them before you book an appointment with Sepora. They check if all the uploads are successful and hand of the case to a case worker in Home Office, I cant remember but i think after applying online it gives you a couple of months to book an appointment and before the appointment you need to upload the documents or if you pay extra, the Sepora team members will upload your documents for you on the day of appointment.

I would suggest you upload the documents straightaway as soon as you apply and get an appointment to kick start your application otherwise it will just be unnecessary delay. they are already providing a time frame of 6 months to make a decision.
Thank you so much for a quick response. I will try to be quick with all procedure then.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:34 pm

There is no need to rush to upload. You can upload doc anytime before the appointment. For example if the appointment is after 20 days you can upload anytime before that.

Note: Date of application is the date you pay and submit. You then get 45 working days to submit your biometrics and verification of docs with UKVCAS.

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:55 pm

Oh I didn't know that. I spent all my time completing the documents. Thank you for your reply

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:58 pm

I just checked that for uploading documents, it says to scan in black n white and not in color to minimize documents. I have scanned the passports in color. Is this fine?

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:23 pm

I think you can delete it and rescan
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:21 am

Rashiadnan wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:58 pm
I just checked that for uploading documents, it says to scan in black n white and not in color to minimize documents. I have scanned the passports in color. Is this fine?
I scanned all in colour and it was approved and accepted. In fact I used my apple phone scanner.

I had to minimise the size of few flies which were more than 6MB (for example 36 passport pages in 1pdf file)

In all honesty, I did not even know that we had to scan in black and white or not.

You can rescan if you want.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:05 am

You are correct Tier11417, once you have not exceeded the accepted size, think it should be fine
Bizman

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:08 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:21 am
Rashiadnan wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:58 pm
I scanned all in colour and it was approved and accepted. In fact I used my apple phone scanner.

I had to minimise the size of few flies which were more than 6MB (for example 36 passport pages in 1pdf file)

In all honesty, I did not even know that we had to scan in black and white or not.

You can rescan if you want.
Thank you. I have scanned everything now so I will go ahead with uploading today.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:29 pm

Great. All the best.
Bizman

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:25 am

bizman wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:29 pm
Great. All the best.
Thank you!

Sorry this is not related but does any one know about car parking for Sopra Croydon center? I just wanted to be prepared before leaving as its already an hour and a half drive for me and don't want to miss my appointment looking for a place to park. Thank you all for your help and guidance.

Tier11417... thank you for your post regarding which documents to submit in each category as its an immense help

Just one more question,

Below is a list of mandatory document categories for your application route. Please ensure that you provide a document in each of these categories.

what do we need to upload in Medical information?
and in Sponsor/Employment?

Thank you

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:44 pm

I think medical information is only relevant to those that have medical issues and have evidences in this regard.

As for employment/sponsor, it’s for those that are on Tier2, and those sponsored by a company etc
Bizman