ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Processing time for Tier 1 Entrepreneur (Extension) Dependant visa?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Usmana5
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Processing time for Tier 1 Entrepreneur (Extension) Dependant visa?

Post by Usmana5 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:58 pm

Hello I recently got married and my wife has applied for her Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependant visa from outside the country. I have completed 5 year Tier 1 Entrepreneur route and will be applying for my ILR soon.

The question is how long does it take for her to get her dependant visa. on the email it says "UKVI aims to complete all visit and point based visa application within 15 working days and all settlement visa applications within 12 weeks of the application date or else you're contacted"

Which one is it for her? 15 working days I'm assuming?! Her 15 working days are nearly done.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Processing time for Tier 1 Entrepreneur (Extension) Dependant visa?

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:25 pm

We cannot tell you how long an application will take. There is no set time frame
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice