ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Application for Minors

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

docsalaks
Newly Registered
Ireland

Citizenship Application for Minors

Post by docsalaks » Thu May 30, 2019 5:05 pm

I wonder if anyone knows how long it takes to get Citizenship certificates sent out after approval for minors that are not required to attend the swearing-in ceremonies.
I got approval for my daughter in March 2019 and sent the passport photos and the 200euros bank draft immediately, which was received by 23/03/19. I haven't received anything since then even though there was a swearing-in ceremony in April. Does anyone know if this is normal for children's applications?
I've sent countless email inquiries to them without any replies.
Has anyone had a similar experience? Any responses from you guys would be mighty appreciated.
Thanks

Kbhattik
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Application for Minors

Post by Kbhattik » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:02 am

Hi.
Same here. I sent my daughters photos and draft on 25/03/2019 and still waiting. Also wrote them a letter and email sent twice but no reply.

Please let me know when you get yours.

Regards.

Kbhattik
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Application for Minors

Post by Kbhattik » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:45 am

docsalaks wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:05 pm
I wonder if anyone knows how long it takes to get Citizenship certificates sent out after approval for minors that are not required to attend the swearing-in ceremonies.
I got approval for my daughter in March 2019 and sent the passport photos and the 200euros bank draft immediately, which was received by 23/03/19. I haven't received anything since then even though there was a swearing-in ceremony in April. Does anyone know if this is normal for children's applications?
I've sent countless email inquiries to them without any replies.
Has anyone had a similar experience? Any responses from you guys would be mighty appreciated.
Thanks
Hi, i am still waiting for cert. Did you get yours ? Plz update