ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of email address

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Amna Adnan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Change of email address

Post by Amna Adnan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:08 pm

I have already applied for my PBS dependent extension but unfortunately the email that i was using for my visa application is not working. There is some problem in signing in to my account.
So is there any other option that i can change my email id and then home office can contact me through the new changed email address.
I also missed my emails of uk-visa just bcuz i cant access to my account.
Plz advice me any suitable solution.

marcnath

Re: Change of email address

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:34 pm

Amna Adnan wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:08 pm
I have already applied for my PBS dependent extension but unfortunately the email that i was using for my visa application is not working. There is some problem in signing in to my account.
So is there any other option that i can change my email id and then home office can contact me through the new changed email address.
I also missed my emails of uk-visa just bcuz i cant access to my account.
Plz advice me any suitable solution.
https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Amna Adnan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Amna Adnan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:38 pm

Actually i want to change may email address not home address

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:44 am

Amna Adnan wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:38 pm
Actually i want to change may email address not home address
Read the whole page. There is a report all other changes section that covers email address change too.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -12-18.pdf
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Amna Adnan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Missed email from IHS

Post by Amna Adnan » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:39 pm

Hi
I have applied for my PBS dependent tier 1 extension but unfortunately i forgot my password for the email id i have provided.
And im sure i have missed an email from IHS so is there any option that i can contact with home office or IHS department to resend me the email for payment otherwise my application will be rejected.
Plz advice me some possible way to contact them so they can resend me email and proceed my application.
Thanks