ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents for Skill assessment

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shuma_shayan

documents for Skill assessment

Post by shuma_shayan » Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:21 am

I am planning to apply for aus immigration after UK HSMP, first step being skill assessment i need to clear few points kindly help me .
WE need to submit
birth certificte , passport copy , academic transripts and degrees of mine and my spouse CV, 1 employer reference. of mine 1 of my spouse

Do we need to send reference letter academic of both, Proof of funds , NIC copies translation ,

Can we send Refernce letter photo copy of employer and academic as I already sent for UK HSMP and i cannot take out again n again.
I have given IELTS which is going to expire in nov 2005 . will they consider that in skill assessment and even after that for my application ...
the fees is 350 aus dollar no fees for spouse right please help me

shuma_shayan

can anyone reply please

Post by shuma_shayan » Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:46 am

I am very much bothered abt the Reference letters academic , can i send the photocopies of the reference letter and how many ref letters each academic and employer do we need to send , please reply so that I can proceed as I am just waiting for this

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:00 am

I had sent you a reply for it. PM

spooklightCW
Newly Registered

Post by spooklightCW » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:39 pm

hi,

I am going to submit my assessment application on ACS.

Im just wondering if I really have to submit the recent employment reference because it feels a bit akward asking my current employer about it. I dont want to tell them about Immigration plan to Australia if ever.
Because it's pretty obvious that you need for something like employment or migration.

I have 2 Employment Reference ready from previous employer in the past 4 to 6 years.

Please advise. I would really appreaciate it.

Thanks