ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 to ILR - error at appointment?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Victorias999
Newly Registered
Russia

Tier 2 to ILR - error at appointment?

Post by Victorias999 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:46 pm

Hi,

I gave biometrics for the super priority service on Saturday and haven’t heard back yet, but I note that I am still able to upload documents on UKVCAS. Is that normal? I would have thought I wouldn’t be able to upload after the biometrics appointment was done and it was all sent off. It’s making me nervous that they didn’t send my application at the appointment / something went wrong.

Thanks!
Victoria

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 to ILR - error at appointment?

Post by tier21419 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:40 pm

Don't worry, this is normal.

Casa

Re: Tier 2 to ILR - error at appointment?

Post by Casa » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:54 pm

Victorias999 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:46 pm
Hi,

I gave biometrics for the super priority service on Saturday and haven’t heard back yet, but I note that I am still able to upload documents on UKVCAS. Is that normal? I would have thought I wouldn’t be able to upload after the biometrics appointment was done and it was all sent off. It’s making me nervous that they didn’t send my application at the appointment / something went wrong.

Thanks!
Victoria
Please desist from re-posting the same question when you have already been given advice in your original topic.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.