ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gb389
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by gb389 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:30 am

I have now been waiting 10 weeks 2 days for my FLR (m) application. Any one else still waiting this long?? I've seen tons of timelines of people that applied way after get their decision quite some time ago. I've called for an update and just received the email stating a decision hasn't been made yet and they can't tell me when it will be. Getting very impatient and I have travel scheduled in the next month! :(

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:35 am

gb389 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:30 am
I have now been waiting 10 weeks 2 days for my FLR (m) application. Any one else still waiting this long?? I've seen tons of timelines of people that applied way after get their decision quite some time ago. I've called for an update and just received the email stating a decision hasn't been made yet and they can't tell me when it will be. Getting very impatient and I have travel scheduled in the next month! :(
Kindly note that this topic is ONLY for applications for initial spouse visas made outside the UK and not for FLR(M) extension applications within the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Y123m

Post by Y123m » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:08 am

MKapadia wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:29 am
Hey. This means your passport is ready to be collected at designated time. My wife received this too this morning and went and collected her passport. She’s been granted her visa today on 60th day. In fact the date on the letter is 21/05/2019 when the visa was issued but they only informed us today. Oh well! At least it’s done now. So happy. God bless everyone. Good luck
Congratulations MKapadia!!!!
When are the dates on your wifes visa?
My wife also applied at Mumbai North. Today is 86th working day and still nothing. :cry:

MKapadia
Newly Registered
India

Post by MKapadia » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:34 pm

Inshallah everything will be fine, apparently my wife’s visa was issued on 21/05/2019 but she only got the text message this morning!! I know it’s a very stressful situation but don’t worry it will all workout in time.

Vignette 28/05/2019 to 27/06/2019

Spouse2019
Newly Registered
India

Post by Spouse2019 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:40 pm

CR0001 - why have I been banned from the board? I tried to access the website from my mobile and I have been banned?

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:13 pm

Miyash wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 12:33 pm
Update!with regards to our escalation email.UKVi sent reply that they have made decision on both applications and they can not tell about the outcom of decision.visa centre will contact for collection of passports.but if decision has been made together on mine and my daughter application then why not my passport not reached its been 10 days while child passport collected.
Update...
Just received call from vfs for pasport collection.inshAllah tomorrow will collect passport ...need prayers

hadi78
Newly Registered

Post by hadi78 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:50 pm

Miyash wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:13 pm
Miyash wrote:
Update!with regards to our escalation email.UKVi sent reply that they have made decision on both applications and they can not tell about the outcom of decision.visa centre will contact for collection of passports.but if decision has been made together on mine and my daughter application then why not my passport not reached its been 10 days while child passport collected.
Type of visa : spouse settlement
Priority/ non priority: priority
Country of application: UAE/ Abu Dhabi
Online application submitted: 30/04/19
Biometric taken: 2/5/19
Documents scanned and uploaded at vfs on 2/5/19
Email confirmation from UKVI : 16/5/19
Sponsor contacted : no
No one has been contacted.

Text msg received on 9/6/19
Passport collected on 10/6/19
Visa granted.

Decision made within 25 working days.
Wish the same for others.

Bsis
India

Post by Bsis » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:40 pm

Bsis wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:10 pm
Bsis wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:14 pm
Bsis wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:57 pm
Bsis wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:24 pm

94 working days complete since biometrics and still waiting. It’s been 3 weeks since submitted additional document. And it’s been a week since local MP contacted home Office on our behalf and we are still waiting for UKVI to contact us. This is really killing me.
Any advice please.
Update: Received text from UKVI today on 08/06/19 at 5:11pm India time. The processed visa application for xxxxxxxxx will be delivered to your chosen address.
Fingers crossed I’m so nervous now after long wait for 95 working days received this message today.
Will update you guys soon I get my courier.
Final update: 10/06/19 collected my passport from Bluesart courier. I didn’t receive any call or text from bluedart. I tracked my courier on their website by putting my GWFxxxxxxxxx number.
Visa granted 😍🙏
Letter was dated on 03/06/19
Visa starts from 10/06/19 to 10/07/19

This forum really helped me. I hope who all are waiting for their decision will receive a good new.
God bless you all.
Thank you 🙏

FatimaHussainSami
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Still waiting a decision.............

Post by FatimaHussainSami » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:26 pm

Hiya Everyone...
I have applied for my husbands spouse visa and here is our timeline so far...

So we applied first time round for my husband's visa (non priority) from Islamabad in February 2019 however found out on 22nd april 2019 when my husband collected his passport his visa has been refused. Reason stating was; as my mum and dad are directors of the company and we didnt provide them with certain documents needed when applying using a family business or if you work in family business. However my solicitor said these were unnecessary reason to refuse as they could of called us or find all this information online as it is public to home office.

So after refusal we decided its better we reapply instead of appeal as it can take 1.5 years waiting time...

Now i applied for husbands spouse Visa (Priority service) Mirpur Pakistan
Timeline is so far;

9th May 2019: online application started

17th May 2019(Morning): husband submits passport biometrics and scanned papers at VFS office in Mirpur Pakistan (this time we choose Mirpur even thought it was a bit expensive as traveling back and forth to Islamabad was too time consuming and expensive for husband) here at Mirpur husband pays for VIP Service of documentation to be sent infront of the queue inhope to save time.

17th May 2019(Afternoon): husband receive text saying "your Visa application for GWFXXXXXXX was forwarded to UKVI on 5/17/19"

20th May 2019: solicitor sends all original documents and my passport to home office in Sheffield

27th May 2019 is bank holiday so we are not sure if this effects us or not

3rd June 2019: Solicitor is contacted in this week (dont know exact date, but in this week) by home office to say they are sending back all original documents and my passport as not needed and they only needed scanned papers of original documents submitted in pakistan.

10th June 2019: still haven't received anything (email for phone call) from home office regarding our case.
With Priority service we hope to hear by 27th June MAX as 30 working days is waiting period for priority service VISAs. Our solicitor said InshaAllah Maybe we should receive a phone call at work from home office regarding our case and by 4 weeks so, 14th to 17th of june 2019 we should hear a reply as they normally contact back in 4 weeks.

I Pray my husband gets his VISA this time, ameen. And Good luck to everyone else waiting. You are not alone.

Will update this when i get final reply from home office once husband collects passport but i thought i should share my case as it is most recent one on this website (i think lol)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Still waiting a decision.............

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:30 pm

FatimaHussainSami wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:26 pm
Hiya Everyone...

So we applied first time round for my husband's visa (non priority) from Islamabad in February 2019 however found out on 22nd april 2019 when my husband collected his passport his visa has been refused. Reason stating was; as my mum and dad are directors of the company and we didnt provide them with certain documents needed when applying using a family business or if you work in family business. However my solicitor said these were unnecessary reason to refuse as they could of called us or find all this information online as it is public to home office.

So after refusal we decided its better we reapply instead of appeal as it can take 1.5 years waiting time...

Timeline is so far;

17th May 2019(Morning): husband submits passport biometrics and scanned papers at VFS office in Mirpur Pakistan (this time we choose Mirpur even thought it was a bit expensive as traveling back and forth to Islamabad was too time consuming and expensive for husband) here at Mirpur husband pays for VIP Service of documentation to be sent infront of the queue inhope to save time.

17th May 2019(Afternoon): husband receive text saying "your Visa application for GWFXXXXXXX was forwarded to UKVI on 5/17/19"

20th May 2019: solicitor sends all original documents and my passport to home office in Sheffield

3rd June 2019: Solicitor is contacted in this week (dont know exact date, but in this week) by home office to say they are sending back all original documents and my passport as not needed and they only needed scanned papers of original documents submitted in pakistan.

10th June 2019: still haven't received anything (email for phone call) from home office regarding our case.
With Priority service we hope to hear by 27th June MAX as 30 working days is waiting period for priority service VISAs. Our solicitor said InshaAllah Maybe we should receive a phone call at work from home office regarding our case and by 4 weeks so, 14th to 17th of june 2019 we should hear a reply as they normally contact back in 4 weeks.

I Pray my husband gets his VISA this time, ameen. And Good luck to everyone else waiting. You are not alone.

Will update this when i get final reply from home office once husband collects passport but i thought i should share my case as it is most recent one on this website (i think lol)
Post moved to the still waiting...... topic. Please do not post paragraphs, cas and experience details in the timeline only topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Y123m

Post by Y123m » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:01 pm

FatimaHussainSami wrote:
Hiya Everyone...

Timeline is so far;

My wife applied on 4th February 2019 and like you my parents are directors of a limited company where i am employed. We also did not provide any documentation regarding the limited company. Can i ask that did UKVI call you or your employer for an interview? I was called 4 weeks ago and was asked questions. I am still waiting for my wife's passport to be returned.
Can you also let me know the exact date of biometrics for the first application? Sorry to ask these questions but it would really help me. :)

thangammaniz
Newly Registered
India

Post by thangammaniz » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:40 am

Country Applying from: VFS Dubai - UAE

Type of visa applied for: Spouse Settlement Visa (Husband)

Visa Priority or Non Priority: Non Priority

Office Location Processing Visa: VFS through British Embassy - Dubai

Date Application Submitted Online: 24 February 2019

Date Biometrics Taken: 28 February 2019

Date of Documents received at UKVI: 28 February 2019

Documents are Scanned and Sent to UKVI at the centre on the Day of Appointment & They returned back the Original Documents Except Passport

Received an SMS on the Biometrics day that the Documents has been Forwarded to UKVI

Sent an Paid Email to UKVI regarding the Visa Status on 24 March 2019 - Got an reply from UKVI for the paid Email Enquiry : That our Application is currently being considered and Awaiting a Decision

Email stating "Your Application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer": 23 April 2019

Received an Email from UKVI for Interview for Both of us on 14 May 2019 & We attended on 22 May 2019

Sent couple of follow up email

No Decision Made Email

Received SMS from VFS on 10 April 2019 & Passport Collected yesterday

Date on letter: 03.06.2019 & Vignette Sticker Validity 10 June 2019 - 10 July 2019

VISA APPROVED & APPLICATION SUCCESSFUL
Alhamdhulillah
67 Working days from the date of biometrics

All the best Everyone
Worth Waiting -Be patient you will get it soon!!!

Anushiya
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by Anushiya » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:00 am

MKapadia wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:29 am
Hey. This means your passport is ready to be collected at designated time. My wife received this too this morning and went and collected her passport. She’s been granted her visa today on 60th day. In fact the date on the letter is 21/05/2019 when the visa was issued but they only informed us today. Oh well! At least it’s done now. So happy. God bless everyone. Good luck
Thank you for your help
My husband just collected the passport. He’s been granted his visa today.
Good luck to everyone.

revathykanickaraj
Newly Registered
India

Post by revathykanickaraj » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:08 am

Congrats to all who got their visa approved this week...🎊🎉

Waiting to hear from UKVI or VFS...no news after requesting additional documents on 7/06/19 which we emailed on the same day
....😞😟...

FatimaHussainSami
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by FatimaHussainSami » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:25 pm

Y123m wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:01 pm
FatimaHussainSami wrote:
Hiya Everyone...

Timeline is so far;

My wife applied on 4th February 2019 and like you my parents are directors of a limited company where i am employed. We also did not provide any documentation regarding the limited company. Can i ask that did UKVI call you or your employer for an interview? I was called 4 weeks ago and was asked questions. I am still waiting for my wife's passport to be returned.
Can you also let me know the exact date of biometrics for the first application? Sorry to ask these questions but it would really help me. :)
Hiya, as far as i can remember, when i applied for my husband the first time, we applied on the 6th of feb 2019 (not too sure on this date but definitely before the 9th as my dad came back from pakistan on that date) and my husband then submitted his passport and biometrics in islamabad on the 14th of feb 2019 and the monday following so 18th feb 2019 we sent all our documents to Sheffield.
I got no phone call from the home office and nor did my parents as our business is also a limited company, and my dad and mum are both directors of the company and my dad is working full time at our shop.
Our documents came back around the beginning of the 2nd week of march. Then i recieve an email saying my case is with the ECO and being prepared for consideration. This email i received around 22nd to 23rd of march so towards the end of the third week of march.
My husband received a text on 18th of april 2019 to collect his passport (so around 3 weekz later) and when he collected it on 22nd of April 2019 it was a refusal.
I think in your case you can hope for the best as the home office called you and if they asked you questions regarding the business then maybe you can assume they wont refuse your wifes visa as they clarified their concerns. In my case the home office didnt call whatsoever to clarify any concerns they had and nor did they write to us if they needed more documents even thought my solicitor added a cover letter stating if they need more documents to contact him.
But i pray you get some good news soon. InshaAllah! I can definitely understand how you feel. Have trust in Allah what ever happens, happens for the best 😊

FatimaHussainSami
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by FatimaHussainSami » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:31 pm

Y123m wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:01 pm
FatimaHussainSami wrote:
Hiya Everyone...

Timeline is so far;

Notify me when a reply is posted
EXPAND VIEW TOPIC REVIEW: STILL WAITING FOR A DECISION.....
by FatimaHussainSami » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Y123m wrote: ↑Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:01 pm
FatimaHussainSami wrote: ↑Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:26 pm
Hiya Everyone...

Timeline is so far;

Hiya, as far as i can remember, when i applied for my husband the first time, we applied on the 6th of feb 2019 (not too sure on this date but definitely before the 9th as my dad came back from pakistan on that date) and my husband then submitted his passport and biometrics in islamabad on the 14th of feb 2019 and the monday following so 18th feb 2019 we sent all our documents to Sheffield.
I got no phone call from the home office and nor did my parents as our business is also a limited company, and my dad and mum are both directors of the company and my dad is working full time at our shop.
Our documents came back around the beginning of the 2nd week of march. Then i recieve an email saying my case is with the ECO and being prepared for consideration. This email i received around 22nd to 23rd of march so towards the end of the third week of march.
My husband received a text on 18th of april 2019 to collect his passport (so around 3 weekz later) and when he collected it on 22nd of April 2019 it was a refusal.
I think in your case you can hope for the best as the home office called you and if they asked you questions regarding the business then maybe you can assume they wont refuse your wifes visa as they clarified their concerns. In my case the home office didnt call whatsoever to clarify any concerns they had and nor did they write to us if they needed more documents even thought my solicitor added a cover letter stating if they need more documents to contact him.
But i pray you get some good news soon. InshaAllah! I can definitely understand how you feel. Have trust in Allah what ever happens, happens for the best 😊

asadkashmir456
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by asadkashmir456 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:38 pm

anyone else who applied in march & still waiting???????? on 50WDs and worried sick.

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:09 pm

Miyash wrote:
Miyash wrote:
Update...
Just received call from vfs for pasport collection.inshAllah tomorrow will collect passport ...need prayers
Final update
Alhamdolilah got visa today.thanks everyone on theforum for their guidence and help specially CR ,Casa and other members..

Y123m

Post by Y123m » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:57 pm

Miyash wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:09 pm
Miyash wrote:
Miyash wrote:
Update...
Final update
Alhamdolilah got visa today.thanks everyone on theforum for their guidence and help specially CR ,Casa and other members..
Congratulations Miyash!!! :D

Does the vignette have the same dates as your child's passport?

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:25 pm

Y123m wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:57 pm
Miyash wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:09 pm
Miyash wrote:
Miyash wrote:
Update...
Final update
Congratulations Miyash!!! :D

Does the vignette have the same dates as your child's passport?
Thankyou so much.yes same date as my baby passport and i just have one day left to travell.they gave me passport after involving MP .she helped us alot .thanks God finaly its done.

FatimaHussainSami
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by FatimaHussainSami » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:25 am

Bahrainkhan wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:53 pm
Y123m wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 6:48 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:20 pm
I was refused for the exact same reason, but i worked for my uncles company, and i needed to provided ct600 documents etc, my solicitor also advised me incorrectly and i just provided payslips and bank statements, second time i applied with all the specified limited company documents and have now been accepted visa approved second time, use a good solicitor and make sure you have all the documents required including 12 payslips matching the 12 months company tax period and on going employment, and make sure your english requirement is correct also. Your solicitor sounds really bad if he didn't know the correct english requirement aswell this is what they get paid for ridicilous they are not aware of the financial requirements
Hiya HamzahB786... i was wondering as you mentioned you worked for your uncles company, the first time your visa was refused and second time you was granted your spouse visa... the second time you applied did you do it priority? And did the home office call you at your work place? As i am currently on my second case, like this is the second time i am applying for my husbands spouse visa and was refused the first one for the same reason as you as i work with my mum and dad in our family business which is a limited company and my parents are both directors of the company.
Will much appreciate your help, thanks

revathykanickaraj
Newly Registered
India

Post by revathykanickaraj » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:42 pm

UPDATE....!!

Got a message from VFS office to collect passport...going to collect tomorrow....

FatimaHussainSami
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by FatimaHussainSami » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:00 pm

revathykanickaraj wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:42 pm
UPDATE....!!

Got a message from VFS office to collect passport...going to collect tomorrow....
Good luck!! Wish you all the best :)

revathykanickaraj
Newly Registered
India

Post by revathykanickaraj » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:22 pm

FatimaHussainSami wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:00 pm
revathykanickaraj wrote:
UPDATE....!!

Thank u...😊✌✌

revathykanickaraj
Newly Registered
India

Post by revathykanickaraj » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:11 am

revathykanickaraj wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:22 pm
FatimaHussainSami wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:00 pm
revathykanickaraj wrote:
UPDATE....!!

Thank u...😊✌✌
With God's grace my visa has been granted....vignette from 17th june to 17th july 2019....Thanks all....hope everyone get their visa soon...😄😄