ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for claiming Child Benefit

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

avaixhah

Documents for claiming Child Benefit

Post by avaixhah » Fri May 24, 2019 9:30 am

Hi,

I am applying for child benefit for the first time and filling the application form. My question is what documents I need to send with the for? On the application form it only ask about child birth certificate and it doesn't ask about any evidence regarding my immigration status.

I spoke to HMRC and they advised to send the form on its own and will request my ILR card if needed. My questions are:

Do I need to send my ILR card with application? (what if application takes long and I need my ILR card)
What do i need to send from child?

please advise asap.

thanks
Syed

avaixhah

Re: Documents for claiming Child Benefit

Post by avaixhah » Fri May 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Please reply anyone...

Everyday4u
Mood:
Iran

Re: Documents for claiming Child Benefit

Post by Everyday4u » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:43 pm

yes you need to send you ILR Card, Passport and obviously your Child birth certificate, his Biometric card if any and passport. They will dispatch you back after couple of weeks.