ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

in UK with tourist visa, wants to apply for schengen tourist visa here, possible?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jhedap85
Newly Registered
Philippines

in UK with tourist visa, wants to apply for schengen tourist visa here, possible?

Post by jhedap85 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:09 pm

Hi everyone. Thank in advance for the help.

I arrived here in the UK with C visit visa to visit my boyfriend and meet his family. Now, my boyfriend wants to take me and his family to Paris for few days holiday, he wants me to apply for a schengen tourist visa but he doesn't want me to go home and apply it from there as it isn't really practical to spend £1000 for return to ticket just so I can apply the schengen visa from home country.

Is there any way I can apply the Schengen visit visa from the UK? and which country should I put my application in? (obviously we are going to France, but maybe there is a country in the EU that maybe easier to a apply visa for)

Any help is greatly appreciated... :)