ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUTR1 initial temporary stamp 4 application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Corw

EUTR1 initial temporary stamp 4 application

Post by Corw » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:38 am

Dear respected group members
is there anyone who could assist me regarding my queries ?
Just few question regarding EUTR1 initial temporary stamp 4 .
we are not sure INIS acknowledged to the applicant or representative once application has been submitted .
Can anyone please advise us how long dose it take for INIS to send a letter for initial stamp 4 on the basis of the marriage with Eu citizen these days ? my husband applied for his initial temporary stamp 4 four week ago but no any kind of letter or acknowledgement from INIS at all .
Can anyone share their timeline regarding EUTRI application please ?
We have holiday plans
Seeking for your warm response
Kind Regards

jeremiah_oluwaseun
Italy

Re: EUTR1 initial temporary stamp 4 application

Post by jeremiah_oluwaseun » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:28 am

Hello,
EU1 application don't really have a normal processing time because i got mine own acknowledge letter for temp Stamp4 after just 6 working days while there are some many people in this forum that waited 2 months or over before they got an acknowledge letter to pick up Temp Stamp4.
Depending on who is in charge of your case and how fast he/she is on your case, maybe if you are lucky.

Corw

Post by Corw » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:55 pm

Hi Jeremiah_oluwaseun
Thanks for your kind response
can you please let me know what does the acknowledgement letter states ??
does it states that your EUTR1 application has been received thats it or something else like granted initial temporary stamp 4 ???
Thanks

jeremiah_oluwaseun
Italy

Post by jeremiah_oluwaseun » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:54 am

Corw wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:55 pm
Hi Jeremiah_oluwaseun
does it states that your EUTR1 application has been received thats it or something else like granted initial temporary stamp 4 ???
Thanks
Yes, The letter will says they are happy about your application and tell you to book an appointment for your Temp Stamp 4.

Corw

Post by Corw » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:51 pm

jeremiah_oluwaseun wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:54 am
Corw wrote:
Hi Jeremiah_oluwaseun
Thanks
Yes, The letter will says they are happy about your application and tell you to book an appointment for your Temp Stamp 4.
Thanks a million Jeremiah _oluwaseun
i have got an other question that will be great if you could answer me actually we have holiday plans and wish to visit Italy for couple of days . My husband is emotionally and financially depended on me at the moment because he dosnt have right to work in ireland on this stage. so my question is that what if he apply Schengen visa on the behalf of his initial temporary stamp 4 do you think he will get Sachengen visa without any hurdle? however he is financially depended on me at the moment.
any leads will be highly appreciated.
Many thanks
Regards

jeremiah_oluwaseun
Italy

Post by jeremiah_oluwaseun » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:22 pm

Corw wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:51 pm
jeremiah_oluwaseun wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:54 am
Corw wrote:
Hi Jeremiah_oluwaseun
Thanks
Thanks a million Jeremiah _oluwaseun
i have got an other question that will be great if you could answer me actually we have holiday plans and wish to visit Italy for couple of days . My husband is emotionally and financially depended on me at the moment because he dosnt have right to work in ireland on this stage. so my question is that what if he apply Schengen visa on the behalf of his initial temporary stamp 4 do you think he will get Sachengen visa without any hurdle? however he is financially depended on me at the moment.
any leads will be highly appreciated.
Many thanks
Regards
Am not sure you need a Visa to visit Schengen states because both of you will be traveling together.
We traveled all the way from Italy to Ireland by road without me having any Visa expect our Passports and Marriage Certificate.
Italy-France-UK-Ireland just with Marriage certificate and Passports
Just mail the Italy Embassy in Dublin and they will reply you.
Don't matter if you spouse is working or not
My wife is the one working while am currently looking for job

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:41 pm

If your husband is from a visa requiring country to Europe, he will need to apply for a Schengen Visa if he travels alone. In this instance he will need to satisfy the entry requirements including financial status.

If you are travelling with your husband to any EU Country (except the UK) and you bring along proof of relationship, he will not need to apply for a Schengen Visa. In this instance he does not need to prove financial status as a general rule of thumb.

Corw

Post by Corw » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:18 pm

shpirtshqipe wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:41 pm
If your husband is from a visa requiring country to Europe, he will need to apply for a Schengen Visa if he travels alone. In this instance he will need to satisfy the entry requirements including financial status.

If you are travelling with your husband to any EU Country (except the UK) and you bring along proof of relationship, he will not need to apply for a Schengen Visa. In this instance he does not need to prove financial status as a general rule of thumb.
Hi Shpirtshqipe thanks for your kind response
Yes my husband is from a visa required country. He gonna have initial eu fam temp stamp 4 which would be valid only for 6 month.and we will be travailing together with our Irish marriage certificate. do you think he still need to satisfy his financial status however he financially depended on me .
Thanks

jeremiah_oluwaseun
Italy

Post by jeremiah_oluwaseun » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:44 pm

Corw wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:18 pm
shpirtshqipe wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:41 pm

Hi Shpirtshqipe thanks for your kind response
Yes my husband is from a visa required country. He gonna have initial eu fam temp stamp 4 which would be valid only for 6 month.and we will be travailing together with our Irish marriage certificate. do you think he still need to satisfy his financial status however he financially depended on me .
Thanks
NO
Nobody will ask your husband question

I traveled with my EU spouse from Italy-France-UK-Ireland just with Marriage certificate and Passports
Nobody asked us any question expect Irish Immigration guys, I later schooled EU law