ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUFAM4 To PR Documents

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Lifemustgoon
Newly Registered
Ghana

EUFAM4 To PR Documents

Post by Lifemustgoon » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:33 am

Hi guys, I am currently due for my PR but I would like to know if anyone has applied lately and what documents were provided. Can they go out of their jurisdiction to ask for documents other than stated in the EU3 Form? Eg asking for my payslips or evidence of such since it is the EU Citizen that must provide that by law?
Or perhaps any evidence outside of those list of documents listed officially?
Thank you.

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: EUFAM4 To PR Documents

Post by masterboy123 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:04 am

They asked things what are listed in the EU 3 application. But it has to be for 5 years.

Make sure you apply atleast 9 months before expiry of your Stamp4EUFAM card. I applied 6 months before and almost had a gap in my residency as they didn't issue a temporary stamp for me, however garda officer was kind and rang EU office and eventually got a temporary 6 months stamp 4.

Lifemustgoon
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Lifemustgoon » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:14 am

I am even short of the 6months now. Like 5 and a half months to expiry.
Well I guess I would cross it when we get there because it says 6months FROM expiry.

Did you do it by yourself as I am doing this by myself.

Thank you.

Lifemustgoon
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Lifemustgoon » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:18 am

Sorry when you said it has to be for 5years,yeah but it has to be one document showing each year eg March 2015 Bank Statement would suffice for that year, isn't it?