ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Processing team 3

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

DublinGirl

Processing team 3

Post by DublinGirl » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:56 am

Hi i applied for citizenship based on spouse of irish citizens on 10 of May 2019 after a month today on 13 of Jun 2019 received my original passports and letter stating that we are dealing with applications in date order we will shortly notify you with your reference number and receipt. How long its taking to receive application reference number in this same situation anyone in the same situation?
And how many teams are there and what their responsibility is ?
And how many stages are there and what their responsibility is ?
Does anyone knows about it. Thankyou

Virgo
Ireland

Re: Processing team 3

Post by Virgo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:12 pm

As far as i know there are three to four processing teams. Some applicants revive only one letter (if they have every thing in order) with their reference number and most people receive more than two letters now a days. first letter is always about ur reference number and then if any document missing they will be writing to you to send them again and then second stage letter where they explain that you application has been examined fully and is ready for decision from minister.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Processing team 3

Post by littlerr » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:49 pm

There are multiple processing teams. The largest number I got is 7 in one of the correspondences.

There's no difference in their responsibilities.