ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refugee naturalisation processing time

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Salah libya
Newly Registered
Tunisia

Refugee naturalisation processing time

Post by Salah libya » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:07 pm

Hi all
Why only refugees have their application decided after long time whilst others their timelines are less than 6weeks. Please share your experiences and how the process starts at the HO .is it depends on the date of the submission or there is priority where the refugees application are the last cases of consideration.thanx

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Refugee naturalisation processing time

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:11 pm

We don't need yet another topic on this. Many people on various routes to citizenship have waited for long. Some more than a year with straightforward cases.

Nothing you can do but wait.

british-citizenship/applied-for-natural ... l#p1785468
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Refugee naturalisation processing time

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:35 pm

I should also add that the idea some have regarding 'people with refugee status' have a longer processing timeline is a myth. Each applicant is granted in its own time frame. Many non-refugee applicants have been waiting for a long time while some were granted in 2 months :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice