ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4EUFAM

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Legion_dark
Newly Registered
Ireland

Stamp 4EUFAM

Post by Legion_dark » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:58 pm

Hi, I am new to this Forum. I am currently holding Stamp 4 EUFAM since July 2017. My Wife is from Spain and we have a 2 yrs old girl until this date. My wife has been working in Ireland since 2015. Now she feels depressed to stay in ireland because of the weather, lack of proper health care and houses for mortgage so on.. She is thinking to give another 1 year in this country and she wants to move back to spain with our baby. Unfortunately, as i don't speak their language, i don't want to go to Spain and also lack of small salary etc...

So what are the complication i might face if she go back to spain from Immigration point of view for me. Would i still have my stamp 4 eu fam card or i will be forced to leave this country as my wife is not here with me. Please advise what are the options available for me to choose from?
Much appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Obie
Ireland

Re: Stamp 4EUFAM

Post by Obie » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:14 pm

You will be forced to leave the state if she leaves before 2022, unless of course you are able to retain your rights, which will be extremely extreme.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Legion_dark
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Legion_dark » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:08 pm

What do you mean Retain the Rights? Why is it Extremely difficult. I thought after 3 years together we can live seperately if we want to. What are the conditions to retain my right?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:13 pm

You can only retain right independent of her if you are divorced. So after 3 years, you do not automatically gain any rights without divorce proceedings.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Legion_dark
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Legion_dark » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:25 pm

I far as i know to get a divorce a couple have to live minimum 2 years apart as per new referendum. What factors are considers as a divorce proceedings.
Additionally, If my wife give a divorce in spain as the separation rules doesn't apply there, Would this help me on the current circumstances? thanks