ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Registration of a Child as British - Query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

MEDEV
Newly Registered

Registration of a Child as British - Query

Post by MEDEV » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:41 pm

Hi All,

I got ILR recently , so i'm going to Register my son as a British Citizen (MN1), who is UK born & 12 months old.

We have traveled out of UK for holidays last year when is he was 4 months old , so i have got tier 2 dependent visa - BRP for my son , But its now expired last month along with me,

In online application there is question about BRP details .
Are you able to provide a biometric residence permit (BRP) card with this application? (Required)
This is a card with your name, date of birth, nationality and picture. It describes your entitlement to be in the UK. You might not have a BRP card. Select 'No, I do not have a BRP for my most recent leave' if you do not have this card.
I'm quite confused with the below options to select .
Yes
or

No, I do not have a BRP for my most recent leave.

Could you guys please clarify me and guide me which one to select.

Regards
DEV

zimba
Mood:

Re: Registration of a Child as British - Query

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:27 pm

Provide the old BRP
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

MEDEV
Newly Registered

Post by MEDEV » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:35 pm

Thanks for your reply,
Regarding professional referee, My senior colleague who is a Principle Engineer ( holding Professional qualification) is ready to give reference , is that acceptable? he knows my son from his birth.
I have tried my GP, nurse health visitor none of them are interested to give there details.

Thanks
DEV

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:22 pm

One of the referees must have dealt with your child in his/her professional capacity
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice