ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP not received after 8 weeks of approval

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nasa40
Newly Registered

BRP not received after 8 weeks of approval

Post by Nasa40 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:40 pm

Dear members
My entrepreneur extension was approved 8 weeks ago but I have not received BRP yet.
I contacted UKBA via website but I received a generic response saying they have forward my query to caseworker. I wrote a letter to case worker as well but no response even after 6 weeks. What are the other options in order to retrieve my BRP.
Regards

marcnath

Re: BRP not received after 8 weeks of approval

Post by marcnath » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:30 pm

Nasa40 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:40 pm
Dear members
My entrepreneur extension was approved 8 weeks ago but I have not received BRP yet.
I contacted UKBA via website but I received a generic response saying they have forward my query to caseworker. I wrote a letter to case worker as well but no response even after 6 weeks. What are the other options in order to retrieve my BRP.
Regards
There are not many options other than to continue chasing them. You can try contacting DX courier also (they are mostly used for BRP delivery) to check if they have been unable to deliver it to you for some reason or the other.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Nasa40
Newly Registered

Re: BRP not received after 8 weeks of approval

Post by Nasa40 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:38 pm

I appreciate your response. I have written a letter to Home office but haven't got any response even after 6 weeks so should I write another letter. As they don't provide any information over the phone or email.