ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements for FLR FP Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing

Bank Statements for FLR FP Application

Post by Raymandosnr » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:30 pm

Hello All,

I am helping a relative in their FLR FP application, as they are now switching to 10 year route because of difficulties in employment. They has for the last couple of years in a polish supermarket goods distributor which folded a couple of months after Brexit announcement, they had successfully applied for their first visa extension, FLR M, while working here.

They are now unfortunately not meeting the income threshold at their new job and are now applying for FLR FP, can I can in the online application where it asks about bank statements how do we approach this. I should also state that this job does not give payslips like his previously employment but cash in hand so I am unsure on how to approach this.

As always thank you for your time in taking to read and answer my question.
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Bank Statements for FLR FP Application

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:47 am

Raymandosnr wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:30 pm
I should also state that this job does not give payslips like his previously employment but cash in hand so I am unsure on how to approach this.

Every bonafide employer gives payslip to its workers. Cash in wages must be declared to HRMC for the purposes of tax and be deposited in full into bank account for visa purposes.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing

Post by Raymandosnr » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:10 am

seagul wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:47 am
Raymandosnr wrote:
I should also state that this job does not give payslips like his previously employment but cash in hand so I am unsure on how to approach this.

Every bonafide employer gives payslip to its workers. Cash in wages must be declared to HRMC for the purposes of tax and be deposited in full into bank account for visa purposes.
Well this may be a wake up call but still in this day an age some business still operate on this basis.

I am aware of the wages being declared to HMRC, this is done by the employer and certified in thier P60. The cash is also deposited to their bank account.

No those set of questions have been answered and you know have more info on the scenario, would you be able to shed some insight on the question asked.

How would I approach the bank statement section in the online visa application.?

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:11 am

Well this may be a wake up call but still in this day an age some business still operate on this basis.
It is a mandatory requirement that employers must provide payslips.

Without payslips, expect your application to be delayed or simply refused.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:52 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:10 am
seagul wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:

I am aware of the wages being declared to HMRC, this is done by the employer and certified in thier P60. The cash is also deposited to their bank account.

No those set of questions have been answered and you know have more info on the scenario, would you be able to shed some insight on the question asked.

How would I approach the bank statement section in the online visa application.?

Thank you
As you are planning flr fp then payslips wont be needed because financial requirement isn't needed to fulfil.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing

Post by Raymandosnr » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:12 pm

seagul wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:52 pm
Raymandosnr wrote:
seagul wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:

Thank you
As you are planning flr fp then payslips wont be needed because financial requirement isn't needed to fulfil.
Yes he is planning FLR FP, so back to my original question, so what do we put under the financial section in the online form

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:37 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:12 pm
seagul wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:52 pm
Raymandosnr wrote:
seagul wrote:

Thank you
Yes he is planning FLR FP, so back to my original question, so what do we put under the financial section in the online form
If financial requirement isn't needed to fulfill then i think it should be left empty.