ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) documents upload: colour or bw

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AFairf
Newly Registered
Ukraine

IRL SET (M) question about timing of documents

Post by AFairf » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:44 am

Hello,

I will be submitting an online application for SET (M) on 18th June as it's the earliest date, however, my newest payslip would be issued on 26 June and I will receive a bank statement showing this beginning of July. My question is when I submit my application online and book a super priority service when I have my new payslip and bank statement, would that be OK? I know documents can be valid within 28 days of application date, but can they be dated after the application date? Hope this makes sense,

Many thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IRL SET (M) question about timing of documents

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:48 am

I would suggest you apply after your next payslip if you are relying on that to meet the financial requirement.

Date of application is the date you submit and pay online and the relevant date for all supporting documents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AFairf
Newly Registered
Ukraine

SET (M) application question about marriage

Post by AFairf » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:27 pm

I would appreciate if you anyone could clarify a question in online application for me under Spouse/partner details, please.
Q. Were you married or in a civil partnership when you were last granted leave in this category? Y/N

My partner and I have been married for over 5 years now. Not sure what is meant by the last granted leave 'in this category'...do they mean 2.5 years go when I had to renew visa and which category they are on about?

Thank you for your help!

AFairf
Newly Registered
Ukraine

SET(M) documents upload: colour or bw

Post by AFairf » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:52 pm

Hello,
Last 2 questions :) On the Sopra website it says in order to minimize the size of documents to upload in black and white.. Can you still upload in colour if it's less than 6mb or does it have to be in black and white?
Also, I would appreciate a tip on how to make a scanned copy of all passport pages to be under 6mb?
Thank you!

manitops

Re: SET (M) application question about marriage

Post by manitops » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:42 pm

Yes, if you have been married for 5 yrs as mentioned
AFairf wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:27 pm
I would appreciate if you anyone could clarify a question in online application for me under Spouse/partner details, please.
Q. Were you married or in a civil partnership when you were last granted leave in this category? Y/N

My partner and I have been married for over 5 years now. Not sure what is meant by the last granted leave 'in this category'...do they mean 2.5 years go when I had to renew visa and which category they are on about?

Thank you for your help!

jasmine89

Re: SET(M) documents upload: colour or bw

Post by jasmine89 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:36 pm

AFairf wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:52 pm
Hello,
Last 2 questions :) On the Sopra website it says in order to minimize the size of documents to upload in black and white.. Can you still upload in colour if it's less than 6mb or does it have to be in black and white?
Also, I would appreciate a tip on how to make a scanned copy of all passport pages to be under 6mb?
Thank you!
Hi i am in the same boat as you. Can you please tell me if you scanned your documents in coliur or black and white.