ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Time to upload documents and booking appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

KA941

Time to upload documents and booking appointment

Post by KA941 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:35 pm

Hello all,

Can someone tell me if we get few days to upload docs after making the payment.
Can I book appointment after payment and before uploading documents.

Don’t want to proceed to next screen if I don’t get time to upload documents but want to book appointment ASAP. I’ve completed the form but it says I will not be able to return so just being cautious here
Docs should be ready in couple of days

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Time to upload documents and booking appointment

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:39 pm

Can someone tell me if we get few days to upload docs after making the payment.
Can I book appointment after payment and before uploading documents.
Yes and yes. You must upload the documents before your appointment though.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

KA941

Post by KA941 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:40 pm

Thank you so much for the quick response

KA941

Post by KA941 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:30 pm

Documents upload is a really temperamental system. Not sure is it just me but it doesn’t let me upload more than 13 pages (or I can’t view more than 13). My bank statement alone is 16 pages (6 months).
Secondly if i upload more than 1 document I can select multiple documents to upload but when I want to review the files I can only see 1 document even though it shows 1/2 documents.

Please tell me if I am doing something wrong. Have appointment for next week so really want to upload ASAP

Regards

newbie0203
India

Post by newbie0203 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:19 pm

Online document attachment system is rubbish and we too faced issues that you listed. Worst is that even after biometrics, our appointment system shows we have not attended appointment and document upload is still open. Also we did not get any text or email notification that application is under consideration/forwarded to British High Commission. Called up UKVI International enquiry and they confirmed application is 'Awaiting Decision' but the system is rwally flaky and its very early days with new process. Do share your experience when you are done with submission.

KA941

Post by KA941 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:35 pm

How did you get around the problem? My issue is that I’m not sure if the all pages are uploaded or not and if not what else I can do?
You can only select 5 files to upload at once and the remaining files have to go separately- system shows 2nd batch uploading but when you view it, Files aren’t there from 2nd batch
It’s frustrating- very basic and poorly built platform
I have about 10 docs to submit but could only submit 4 in 3 hours and then gave up
Another way of money making exercise- I’m now thinking whether I should take scanning services locally

newbie0203
India

Post by newbie0203 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:23 pm

[quote=KA941 post_id=1792711 time=1560555318 user_id=83926]
How did you get around the problem? My issue is that I’m not sure if the all pages are uploaded or not and if not what else I can do?
You can only select 5 files to upload at once and the remaining files have to go separately- system shows 2nd batch uploading but when you view it, Files aren’t there from 2nd batch
It’s frustrating- very basic and poorly built platform
I have about 10 docs to submit but could only submit 4 in 3 hours and then gave up
Another way of money making exercise- I’m now thinking whether I should take scanning services locally
[/quote]

It is indeed a money making excercise.. I proceeded with submission based on the uploads I did as all documents were listed when I printed the Document checklist for appointment. Seems documents were attached properly but preview doesnt seem to work.

KA941

Post by KA941 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Great - thanks
I had a feeling for that too.
Sent an email to support team let’s what they reply with