ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr Fp

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Rahman22
inactive
Bangladesh

Flr Fp

Post by Rahman22 » Sat May 18, 2019 2:08 am

Hello

I did an FLR Fp application on September 2018 and gave my biometric on December 2018.
On April 2019, I had a baby who is British born as his mom has indefinite leave to remain as settlement in the UK.
As solicitor advised, we’ve submitted my baby’s birth certificate to home office.
And I’ve submitted all the documents requested by Home office except my passport as I do not have it and Home office is aware of that. I won’t be able to provide passport because I don’t have my birth certificate.
My application is pending since 8 months and I haven’t heard anything from Home office.

It would be really helpful for me if anyone can advise me about what will be the outcome of my case.
Is this the right time to chase up or shall I wait some more time. Please do let me know.

Thank you

Rahman22
inactive
Bangladesh

Re: Flr Fp

Post by Rahman22 » Mon May 20, 2019 10:16 am

Rahman22 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:08 am
Hello

I did an FLR Fp application on September 2018 and gave my biometric on December 2018.
On April 2019, I had a baby who is British born as his mom has indefinite leave to remain as settlement in the UK.
As solicitor advised, we’ve submitted my baby’s birth certificate to home office.
And I’ve submitted all the documents requested by Home office except my passport as I do not have it and Home office is aware of that. I won’t be able to provide passport because I don’t have my birth certificate.
My application is pending since 8 months and I haven’t heard anything from Home office.

It would be really helpful for me if anyone can advise me about what will be the outcome of my case.
Is this the right time to chase up or shall I wait some more time. Please do let me know.

Thank you

Rahman22
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Rahman22 » Tue May 21, 2019 12:21 pm

Hello

Thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue May 21, 2019 12:46 pm

you should contact your country's embassy/consulate who mostly need national identity card instead birth certificate for issuing the passport.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Rahman22
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Rahman22 » Tue May 21, 2019 1:28 pm

I tried to contact my embassy and Home office is aware of that too. But because of certain reasons I cannot obtain a passport.
I was wondering what will be the outcome of my case which is pending now. Will I need to do a fresh claim of not.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue May 21, 2019 1:49 pm

Rahman22 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:28 pm
I tried to contact my embassy and Home office is aware of that too. But because of certain reasons I cannot obtain a passport.
I was wondering what will be the outcome of my case which is pending now. Will I need to do a fresh claim of not.
Then there is no alternative than waiting
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Rahman22
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Rahman22 » Fri May 24, 2019 12:12 am

I was wondering what will be the outcome of my case which is pending now. Please let me know if it’s possible

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri May 24, 2019 1:47 am

Rahman22 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 12:12 am
I was wondering what will be the outcome of my case which is pending now. Please let me know if it’s possible
No one can tell you what the outcome will be.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Rahman22
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Rahman22 » Tue May 28, 2019 2:00 am

Ok, can anyone tell me what I can do now because I want a Decision. Make on my application. Any
Positive or negative but I want a decision so what is the best stope I need to take now

Please let me know

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:10 am

You just need to wait to hear back from HO. There is nothing you can do speed up the process. Flr FP applications can take very long, sometimes more than a year.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rahman22
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Rahman22 » Fri May 31, 2019 2:26 am

Please can any one tell me, how Strong is my case now
As I have a birth child and We are leaving together as as well,
And I am up to date with home Office and I always send them my all new documents as my Partner Pregnancy all document.

I send them my baby pictures
I send them my baby birth certificate
I send them my baby birth passport

It’s will be great if you can help with the answer
Sorry for any inconvenience

Thank you very much

Rahman22
inactive
Bangladesh

And I am up to date with home Office and I always send them my all new documents as my Partner Pregnancy all document.

Thank you very much

Rahman22
inactive
Bangladesh

Thank you very much

Rahman22
inactive
Bangladesh

Thank you very much

Shuayb101
Newly Registered

Post by Shuayb101 » Fri May 31, 2019 6:02 am

Everything 'll b alright. Don't worry. Go to your solicitor and tell him to write a letter to HO. If HO reply well n good. (HO will NEVER tell you how long they will take to make decision. They will only say ur case is under process)
You can go to your local MP tell him/her ur circumstances so they can write a letter to HO. that might speed up d process abit.

Best of luck

Rahman22
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Rahman22 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:17 am

I want know how long more I need to wait because as I am waiting from 10th September 2018

Please let me know

Thank you

Rahman22
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Rahman22 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:55 pm

Rahman22 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:17 am
I want know how long more I need to wait because as I am waiting from 10th September 2018

Please let me know

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:20 am

Rahman22 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:17 am

Please let me know

Thank you
It will take as long as HO deems it necessary to process your application. No one on the forum can tell you how long you will have to wait!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:16 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:10 am
Flr FP applications can take very long, sometimes more than a year.
Also see CR001's previous advice above :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Rahman22
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Rahman22 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:25 am

Thank you all for the all comments

bathanza

Post by bathanza » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:52 pm

Be patient with your case.

Ask your local MP to chase on status if you're very concerned.

You can ask solicitor to raise a PAP to force a response but ask how much they will charge.

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

Rahman22
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Rahman22 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:01 am

I understand that the Flr Fp takes long time. But it’s been long time now about 9 month.
The case is pending since September 2018.

I’ve provided them with my sons birth certificate, family photographs, sons British passport but it was only my passport which I couldn’t provide. After providing all these documents the Home office isn’t making any decision, that’s why I was a bit concerned.

Thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:10 am

Due to that reason applying FLRM from backhome is more wiser. But unfortunately many people think or received wrong advise about FLRFP as a shortcut to it but it actually involve more cost, stress and frustration.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:02 am

seagul wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:10 am
Due to that reason applying FLRM from backhome is more wiser. But unfortunately many people think or received wrong advise about FLRFP as a shortcut to it but it actually involve more cost, stress and frustration.
It's not possible to apply for FLR(M) from outside of the UK. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)

Rahman22
inactive
Bangladesh

Post by Rahman22 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:40 pm

I cannot go to back home because I came with my brother on 2011 and he’s missing since then. I do not have any memory of the place I was living as I came when I was a child and also don’t have anyone in back home.

Home office is aware of that all.

I was granted leave to leave for 3 years until my 18th birthday but later was refused as they said you’re old enough and you need to go back to your country. I was an asylum seeker. When I applied to extend my visa they refused. then I went to the court but court refused as well.
Later, I applied for Flr Fp, they rejected once because I couldn’t provide my passport then I applied again on September 2018. I gave my biometric on December 2018, since then I haven’t heard anything from Home office.

And after as I said already. I had baby on April 2019, and sent them the copy of baby’s passport, birth certificate and family photos. But still haven’t heard anything in response.

What will be the outcome of my pending application do you think?