ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension Urgent Help required - Setting up business B

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Gration
Newly Registered
Mood:

Tier 1 Extension Urgent Help required - Setting up business B

Post by Gration » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:54 am

Hi All, I am new here and very much in need of your help , I am currently on a Tier 1 Ent 200k status and running a restaurant, I am facing problems of this business not being profitable and eating up all my resources,

1. can I sell this business and setup a business B ?
2. Should I setup business B first then sell the restaurant ?
3. What about the sells proceeds of my restaurant business ? will I retain previously claimed points based on investment I made into my current business
4. Has someone of you faced a similar situation if yes PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE advice me how can I work arround this problem.

Best Regards

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Extension Urgent Help required - Setting up business B

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:22 pm

You can start a new business. There are no restrictions on doing this in the Tier 1E rules
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Gration
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Gration » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:24 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:22 pm
You can start a new business. There are no restrictions on doing this in the Tier 1E rules
Dear Zimba thanks a million for your advice I sincerely appreciate , I am willing to sell my current business (Business A) first before starting a new one and want to use it sells proceeds to start the new business (Business B) what is your opinion about how can I keep my previous points that were awarded to me when I first applied T1 Ent 200K visa. Do you think I may have re-invent the wheel again and start up afresh in terms of justifying 200K investment ?

Thanks again for your help

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:28 pm

No. You already scored investment points unless UKVI discovers that you failed to do that
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice