ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uploading documents to UKVAS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

saf123
Newly Registered

Which extension should I apply for ?

Post by saf123 » Sun May 26, 2019 10:14 pm

Hi All,

Background info ; my wife came to the UK on a spouse visa in Feb 2014 on a 5 year route. She successful got her visa extended for another 2.5 years which is due to expire July 2019.

The problem we have is my wife has been unwell and has given birth in the last 2 years. She has not passed the liuk test or the B1 English requirement.

So even though she could apply for ilr, she hasn't met requirements. Which visa should she apply for to extend her stay?

She meets all the other requirements and passed the A2 English test for her first visa extension.

Thanks Saf

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Which extension should I apply for ?

Post by CR001 » Sun May 26, 2019 10:15 pm

FLR M for another 2.5 year extsnion. Visa fee is £1033 plus £1000 IHS. All the same financial requirements must be met again etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

saf123
Newly Registered

Post by saf123 » Sun May 26, 2019 10:23 pm

Thanks CR001,

That was a very quick response, can I just confirm my wife can use her A2 SELT which she used in her first extension. The test was under Trinity College London. Just reading on the forum about this test having a 2 year validity.

Thanks Saf

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 26, 2019 10:37 pm

Yes should be fine to use her test as it was used before and as long as it is on the current list of tests and test providers, it's all good.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

saf123
Newly Registered

Uploading documents to UKVAS

Post by saf123 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:32 pm

I am in the process of uploading supporting documents for my wife's visa extension FLR M.

The question is can I download my bank statements and upload directly to Sopra Steria or do you have to scan each document and then upload?

Thanks Saf

manitops

Re: Uploading documents to UKVAS

Post by manitops » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:08 pm

saf123 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:32 pm
I am in the process of uploading supporting documents for my wife's visa extension FLR M.

The question is can I download my bank statements and upload directly to Sopra Steria or do you have to scan each document and then upload?

Thanks Saf
My bank offers a pdf version of the statement which can be downloaded via internet banking. This is the exact copy of what they send via post and no way to tell the difference.

This is what I used for my previous application which was approved and also used for my new application which is pending.

So if you get similar type of statement, then I believe you can use it