ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Granted

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kikhan
Pakistan

documents required for ILR Tier 2

Post by kikhan » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:23 pm

Hi,
I will applying for ILR. a few questions
1- how many months payslips are required
2- how many months bank statements are required
3- is any P60 required?
Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: documents required for ILR Tier 2

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:29 pm

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-tier2-ge ... 50547.html

Link is from March 2018. You have to apply through new system now so only look at the docs info and refer to latest policy guidance
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

kikhan
Pakistan

ILR QUERIES TIER 2general

Post by kikhan » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:17 am

Hi,
I have following queries
I work as doctor in NHS
me and my family tier2 visa was stamped for 3yrs in May 2014 outside uk and i entered UK in July 2014 with family and i got another 3 yr extension tilljune 2020 with same employer and category.
1- when can i apply for ILR?
2-when can my family (as dependants) apply for ILR?
3-my visa is till june 2020, how late can I apply once i am eligible for ILR?
4- there is a discrepency in my monthly salary and bank statments. Say for example my salary is 3500 pm and incoming amount in my bank statement is 1500-2000 more. This is because i got extra pay due to locums with same employer, or i ve been paid back for my educational courses and travel expenses( all these incoming are there on bank statements stating that they are coming from same employer but do not say why). Could that raise an issue with HO?
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR QUERIES TIER 2general

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:28 am

1- when can i apply for ILR? April/May 2019, within 28 days of completing your 5 years
2-when can my family (as dependants) apply for ILR? At the same time as you
3-my visa is till june 2020, how late can I apply once i am eligible for ILR? Until the end of your visa expiry.
4- there is a discrepency in my monthly salary and bank statments. Say for example my salary is 3500 pm and incoming amount in my bank statement is 1500-2000 more. This is because i got extra pay due to locums with same employer, or i ve been paid back for my educational courses and travel expenses( all these incoming are there on bank statements stating that they are coming from same employer but do not say why). Could that raise an issue with HO?
No, it will be ignored only gross salary counts
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

kikhan
Pakistan

ILR queries for Tier 2

Post by kikhan » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:28 pm

Hi
I am applying for ILR with family on Tier2
Few questions
1- does parking fine needs to be mentioned in convictions and penalties section
2- does driving in bus lane fine needs to be mentioned also
3- i could not find the option to pay for premium/urgent service ( decision within 24 hrs)
4- is it easy to get appointments for document check, upload and biometrics in Newcastle or is it a long wait.
Thanks

kikhan
Pakistan

Ilr on tier 2

Post by kikhan » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:37 pm

Sorry another question
How many payslips and bank statements are MANDATORY to submit?

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Re: Ilr on tier 2

Post by moonlight55 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:42 pm

1- does parking fine needs to be mentioned in convictions and penalties section
Its better to mention it. While it will not impact the outcome, not mentioning may lead UKVI to think that you are hiding facts.

2- does driving in bus lane fine needs to be mentioned also
Same as above.

3- i could not find the option to pay for premium/urgent service ( decision within 24 hrs)
You will get the payment option once you submit the application.

4- is it easy to get appointments for document check, upload and biometrics in Newcastle or is it a long wait.
No idea about Newcastle centre, others may comment. Generally, you will get free appointments within 7-10 days. Paid ones will be quicker.

5. How many payslips and bank statements are MANDATORY to submit?
The checklist states that you only need to submit the last month's payslip and bank statement which shows the salary credit.

kikhan
Pakistan

Post by kikhan » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:59 pm

Thanks for the replies.
Can i ask that one of my friends submitted his application online last month but the option for premium/ urgent service never came up. He called helpline who said that the payment option will cone after submission. This never happened.
Consequently the option did not come up even when he paid for routine service.now he is stuck up and has to wait for 6 months. I am worried that it may not happen to me also. According to hom we cant go back once payment is done. Can someone help please.
And is there any link for guidance for ILR by the HO?
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:32 am

kikhan wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:59 pm
Thanks for the replies.
Can i ask that one of my friends submitted his application online last month but the option for premium/ urgent service never came up. He called helpline who said that the payment option will cone after submission. This never happened.
Consequently the option did not come up even when he paid for routine service.now he is stuck up and has to wait for 6 months. I am worried that it may not happen to me also. According to hom we cant go back once payment is done. Can someone help please.
And is there any link for guidance for ILR by the HO?
Thanks
What visa did your friend hold? Not all categories can apply for super premium.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kikhan
Pakistan

Post by kikhan » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:08 am

Tier 2 general
Working as consultant in NHS

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:31 am

kikhan wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:08 am
Tier 2 general
Working as consultant in NHS
Then he selected the service incorrectly or missed the option or didn't want to pay the extra £800.

And they don't take 6 months, it is about 8 weeks for standard route.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kikhan
Pakistan

Post by kikhan » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:02 am

thanks a lot for clarifying this.
Sorry a few more questions:
1- If I submit my application online and do not find the option for the premium/urgent service, can I go back or the application will be locked?
2- I am applying with my family (wife, 3 kids under 18) what extra documents for proof of living will be required . and are these documents required for wife only or for all the kids?
3- is there any guidance document on internet from UKVI etc?
4-all the documents s will be uploaded , do they still needs to be stamped like bank statements, pay slips, utility bills etc?
5- i completed a test application and the check list says specifically to submit only 01 payslip and 01 bank statement, will that suffice?
6- a few clarifications on application questions
a- HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY LIVED IN A COUNTRY OUTSIDE UK INCLUDING YOUR COUNTRY OF BIRTH? my question is that I lived with my parents in Saudia Arabia 1985-1992 and than on job 2012-2014. I had many visits in between to back home, Pakistan but I cant provide exact details, is it mandatory and do I need to provide all the passports etc dating back 1985 onwards?
b-WHAT EVIDENCE WILL YOU PROVIDE TO SUPPORT THE REASONS FOR ALL ABSCENCES FROM UK AND CROWN DEPENDENCIES? I went on annual leave twice outside UK on Annual Leave leave just for 10 days and 2 days on medical conferences. so what evidence should I provide. I can only provide tickets, will that be ok?

thanks again for the help
i will keep on bothering you gurus

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:59 pm

6a. They are asking for countries "lived" and not "visited". For visit, there is a separate question to list down any absences from UK in last 5 years. Yes, you need to provide exact details from your birth. Your passport should have entry stamps whenever you entered a country, so you can collate it. Yes, its mandatory.

6b. The best option is to provide a letter from employer confirming your leaves. There is a sticky thread on the first page of this forum with a template. That should work.

kikhan
Pakistan

Post by kikhan » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:13 pm

Thanks for the reply, quite helpful

kikhan
Pakistan

Post by kikhan » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:39 am

Hi can someone reply on my question 1-5 please.
one more question
my wife changed her surname after marriage in 2002 but all her documents have got the same post marriage name especially since we are in UK.
do I need to mention that she used a different surname in past. my only concern is that we have no official document which says that she changed her name.
again i cant find any guidance on ILR on internet

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:40 am

You need to complete the information if the form asks for it, i.e. any other names or name at birth.

Presumably you have your marriage cert which indicates change in name :idea: :idea:

There is no requirement to prove her other name if her passport is in her married name.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

kikhan
Pakistan

Post by kikhan » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:08 am

Thanks a lot

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:43 am

1- If I submit my application online and do not find the option for the premium/urgent service, can I go back or the application will be locked?
No, it will be locked and you cannot change it. You will have to create a new application in case any updates are required.

2- I am applying with my family (wife, 3 kids under 18) what extra documents for proof of living will be required . and are these documents required for wife only or for all the kids?
You will need cohabitation proofs. Documents in both your names or individual names with the same address covering last 2 years. It could be things like council tax letter, TV license, driving license copy, Electricity bills, Water bills, bank account statements, some letters from NHS and so on.

4-all the documents s will be uploaded , do they still needs to be stamped like bank statements, pay slips, utility bills etc?
As long as the statement show the name and address, stamping is not reqd. I did not do it for mine.

5- i completed a test application and the check list says specifically to submit only 01 payslip and 01 bank statement, will that suffice?
Yes, it expects only the last payslip and the last months bank statement showing the credit of the same amount. That will suffice.

kikhan
Pakistan

Post by kikhan » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:46 am

thanks a million

kikhan
Pakistan

super priority service

Post by kikhan » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:54 pm

Hi,
I completed the forms for my family and just before signing the declaration I got the printout of the application.
this showed 2408.20 £ for every applicant. I cant see any option for super priority service.
will that come later or i HAVE DONE SOME MISTAKE.
I am applying on Tier 2 General category.
another question if i tick the declaration and tick continue, it should go to payment but if needed would i be able to retrieve the application or it is one way ticket?

Thanks

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Re: super priority service

Post by moonlight55 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:42 pm

2. yes, you will be able to download the application after payment as well. They will provide a link.

1. As far as I recall, I got the option to select the type of service after the Declaration page. Not 100% sure though.

kikhan
Pakistan

Post by kikhan » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:04 pm

Can someone kindly reply about the payment part as I am quite worried about it
Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:54 pm

kikhan wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:04 pm
Can someone kindly reply about the payment part as I am quite worried about it
Thanks
You will get options on the payment page. You can come back from that stage also.

Once you click the option and carry on for the payment then you cant come back.

The system notifies you that also.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

kikhan
Pakistan

Post by kikhan » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:26 am

Thanks a lot for your reply. I am grateful

kikhan
Pakistan

ILR Tier 2 application

Post by kikhan » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:45 pm

Hi
I am submitting application for ILR as Tier 2 General, two questions regarding checklist which was created

1- Do I need t o submit anything extra apart from the check list created?
2- is there a specific form or template for
a- Consent form for HO to request verification checks on myself for joint accounts or third party accounts. (I ticked the box YES for this question in the application form because I have joint account with my wife- do I need to tick it as Yes)
b- Declaration signed by myself to confirm consent for HO to request verification checks
3- they have only asked for the passports which I used to travel to or remain in UK, so I do not need to submit all previous passports?
4- is there any specific max size for the scanned documents?

Thanks
Khizar