ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ihs link issue

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Appeal32011

Re: Ihs link issue

Post by Appeal32011 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:03 am

They submitted the IHS payment link last week Monday (10th June) and I paid the same day.

I submitted my passport since 29th April. I’m waiting to get it back.

How many weeks did you wait to get your passport back after paying ihs fee?

Skamran
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Skamran » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:38 pm

I submitted my passport last year 20th of decmber n i got my passport back 10th jan .after 20 days ...

Brad247
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Brad247 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:29 pm

Good evening.

I’m in a similar situation. I have won my administrative review and have to repay the IHS fee but I have not been sent the link. I have emailed the address they gave me. IHS.sheffield@fco.gov.uk buy only get auto responses and no feedback. Please could you assist with email address that you were using to request the IHS fee. Have you now received your passport. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

perfectad
Newly Registered

Post by perfectad » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:11 pm

Hi Guys,
Can someone please send me the email address of IHS to report regarding payment link issue.
My deadline for payment is 04th August.

Everythingworksout
Nigeria

Post by Everythingworksout » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:15 pm

Hi there,

Sorry to be a pain, when you were refused initially was your IHS Refunded ?

is that why they are making you pay again ?

or is it standard procedure to get people to pay for IHS even if they have paid before and not refunded.

shamimhasan1985
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by shamimhasan1985 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:26 pm

Brad247 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:29 pm
Good evening.

I’m in a similar situation. I have won my administrative review and have to repay the IHS fee but I have not been sent the link. I have emailed the address they gave me. IHS.sheffield@fco.gov.uk buy only get auto responses and no feedback. Please could you assist with email address that you were using to request the IHS fee. Have you now received your passport. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Hi I am on the same situation haven’t receive any response from IHS. Could you please tell me how did you get rid of this situation, any suggestions will be much appreciated.