ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC- statement for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Murali78
Newly Registered
India

ILR-absence

Post by Murali78 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:13 pm

Hi Everyone

I am in UK under tier-2 (general visa) which was
    Issued in 22nd December 2014 and first entry to UK was 31st of Jan-2015.
      Visa is valid through 19th October-2020.
        I am planning to apply for ILR on 25th of May-2020 which provides opportunity to split the absence in two consecutive year, as I was travelling out side UK for work. Though I was travelling my salary was paying regularly and paying all tax, NI etc.
          in 2017 I was outside the Uk for 255days from december-2016 to december-2017, not continues I was coming back after every 3weeks to join the work and family in UK. and I was paid regularly without any break.

as I am planning to apply in May-2020 the above travel date would split in two years depends on the date of application for ILR.

I shall take all the supporting documents from company as the travel was purely due to role requirement.

Following are the clarification which I would like to have from this forum

• Am I allowed to split the year depends on date of application for ILR which suites the applicant convenient
          • I am allowed to choose the date of application,
          • Is it rolling 12months period applicable in my situation (visa was issued in 2015 and valid through 2020) as my qualifying years are before the new rule implemented in Jan-2018 (https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -v18.0.pdf

thanks in advance

zimba
          Mood:

Re: ILR-absence

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:47 am

• Am I allowed to split the year depends on date of application for ILR which suites the applicant convenient
          Yes
          The date of the application is the date you submit your ILR application online
          • Is it rolling 12months period applicable in my situation (visa was issued in 2015 and valid through 2020) as my qualifying years are before the new rule implemented in Jan-2018 (https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -v18.0.pdf
          No the rolling basis applies for absences after 11 Jan 2018
          Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Murali78
          Newly Registered
          India

Post by Murali78 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:28 pm

thank you very much for your reply... it definitely helps to prepare accordingly

Murali78
          Newly Registered
          India

Post by Murali78 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:47 am

Zimba wrote:
          Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:47 am
          Yes
          The date of the application is the date you submit your ILR application online
          I mean to say.. as per my date of entry to UK, I am eligible to apply for ILR on 3rd of Jan-2020(28days before-31st of Jan-2020 (first entry was on 31st of Jan-2015). though I am eligible in Jan, if I apply in May-25th to suit my convenient for splitting the absence days in two years.. would it be a problem, am I allowed to do that as my current tier-2 visa would be still valid until 19th Oct- 2020???

No the rolling basis applies for absences after 11 Jan 2018

zimba
          Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:14 pm

You can apply 28 days from completing the 5 years from initial visa issue date (NOT first UK entry unless you did not arrive in the UK for the first 90 days)
          Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Murali78
          Newly Registered
          India

Post by Murali78 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:28 pm

Thanks Zimba for your quick response...

Yes, Though am eligible for applying ILR 28 days before my visa issue date which is 17/11/2019 (visa issued date was 14/12/2015). I would like to apply in May-2020 which suits my absence days outside the UK to split in two years depends on application date..

is there restriction or compulsory to apply immediately at 5 years or can applicant choose depends on their convenient (in my case it helps me to split the absence days) and visa is valid upto 19th October-2020

thanks in advance
          Murali

CR001
          Mood:
          South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:32 pm

You can apply at any time once you meet the requirements.
          Char (CR001 not Casa)
          In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
          Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Murali78
          Newly Registered
          India

ILR (PBS)- English requirement

Post by Murali78 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:16 pm

Hi

I am currently on Tier(2) general visa - enter through PBS, while entering in UK, I had taken IELTS (reading, writing, speaking and listening) exam in UAE (as I was residing there). through that i had fulfilled english requirement for entry. in 2020, I will be completing 5yrs in UK to apply for ILR.
            Do I need to take again IELTS exam for ILR, my previous certificate was valid only for 2yrs.
              If that still valid do I need produce original as I have only copy (Original was given along with application for Tier-2 and never took back from the application centre).
                I had scored 5.5 originally is that equivalent to B1 requirement for ILR.

thanks in advance for your support

zimba
                Mood:

Re: ILR (PBS)- English requirement

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:25 pm

If the test center is still on their list it will be accepted. 5.5 is actually at B2 level which is more than enough for ILR

Murali78
                Newly Registered
                India

Post by Murali78 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:46 pm

Thanks for the quick response

"If that still valid do I need produce original as I have only copy (Original was given along with application for Tier-2 and never took back from the application centre)."

could you please clarify the above mentioned question..

as always excellent support from all of you

zimba
                Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:21 pm

No original docs are required. It is all now scanned

Murali78
                Newly Registered
                India

Post by Murali78 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:15 am

Thank you Very much for all the clarification..

Murali78
                Newly Registered
                India

NARIC- statement for ILR

Post by Murali78 » Mon May 04, 2020 2:11 pm

Hi Everyone

I am in process filing application for my ILR through tier-2 (general) path

My visa was issued in 22nd dec-2014 and valid through 20th oct-2020
                my first entry was in 31st of jan-2015

as i was travelled outside the UK for work related more than 180 days in 2016 and to split the absence days between 2016 and 2017, I am applying in May 2020 though i have completed my 5yrs in Jan-2020

in my last two years i.e.(2018-2019 and 2019-2020) i have total 23 days outside UK.

I have obtained the letter from employer for continues paying through my absence as this was work related.
                I am submitting english test certificate which was used for tier-2 application and verified the centre is still valid
                I am also providing bank statement, salary slip and P60
                is it Naric certification mandatory?
                also in application file, they are requesting consent from applicant, is there any standard format for consent

is there other document that I need to submit along with travel document and above mentioned documents

thanks in advance for your support