ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jimenacna7
Newly Registered
Mood:
Peru

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by jimenacna7 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:23 pm

htanya wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:37 pm
jimenacna7 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:45 pm
htanya wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:15 am
I'm so confused by what's going on with VFS global in some countries. Have you guys ever searched for them on twitter and seen the tweets from people from all over the world? People, myself included, have received "Your visa application has been dispatched" emails from UKVI, but weeks have gone by (some people months even!!) and their passports are still not ready for collection at the application center. I literally don't understand what part of the process results in passports going MIA for so long.

I have no idea who I can escalate this to? I applied from Doha, Qatar. If anyone can has been through something similar, please let me know what I can do. At this point I have postponed my vacation twice already.
Hellon htanya, I received the dispatched email on Monday, I got an email yesterday saying that my visa application was received at VFS and it will be delivered today around 9am to 6pm Peruvian time so I'm just waiting for it! I found a post from the USA where many people received exactly same email as you and me and one of the people had issues like you but they contacted the UK visa office and they helped them so the girl is getting the passport today as well as me. Apparently that email means we got the visa which I'll let you know later on.
If you want to check that webside I'm telling you, go to this page:

Good luck
Hey jimenacna7,

Thanks for the info. I will send an enquiry email to UK Visa office because I still haven't received my passport back with the vignette and at this point even the Visa Application Center gave me a UK Home Office email address to complain to. Its been well over 10 working days since my "dispatched" email. All the best with getting your passport back with the visa stamp in it!
Hey there! I got my passport yesterday with the visa stamped!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: so this email to AMERICA and some countries means that you got the visa! check out that link because the girl provided an email that doesn't cost anything!
So far I can't say I've had problems with VFS! Good luck to you!!!

Sri-girl
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by Sri-girl » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:12 am

Hello JWALI5111

Did you receive your mums visa?

Dear BHATTI3000, I applied for 2 years visitor visa for a mother who has bee to the UK 3 times on a visitor visa.
I applied on 22nd Feb 2019 and today I got the email from UKVI,

Please see and let me if its similar to your email you have received for your mother.
NEDELVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk
5:18 AM (6 hours ago)
to JWALI5111

Your Reference: [Personally identifiable information removed by moderator]

28/02/2019

Dear [Personally identifiable information removed by moderator]

Thank you for your UK visa application. A decision has now been made on your application. The completed application has been dispatched from UKVI to VFS to return to you in accordance with your instructions to VFS.

It is important you do not go to the Visa Application Centre straight away as your passport may not be ready to collect for up to 48 hours.

Details on collection times at the Visa Application Centre for your location is available at http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/India/applicationcentre.html

*** IMPORTANT: If your application for a visa is granted then it is your responsibility to check the validity of the visa issued to ensure that it covers the period of stay requested, the number or entries required, and that it is valid for the purpose of your trip.***

**If you have opted for the Single VAC Visit facility at VFS, please note that we have sent your passport to the Belgium Embassy through VFS today to process your application with them. They will dispatch your passport to you once they process your application.**

At UK Visas and Immigration we continually strive to improve our customer service offer and would really appreciate your feedback on your experience via this short CUSTOMER SURVEY (www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/customerservicefeedback)

Yours sincerely,
UK Visas and Immigration
South and South East Asia Region

PLEASE NOTE: This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. If you need to reply telephone the office dealing with your application, quoting your reference number ## VAF No. ##

This email is intended for the addressee(s) only. All messages sent and received by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office may be monitored in line with relevant UK legislation
available at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... on-charter
EDIT: Fonts normalised by moderator as it was otherwise unreadable.
[/quote]

Dokidoki
Newly Registered
Singapore

Post by Dokidoki » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:40 am

Hi all, just received this email this morning. Wht does it mean? Is there any chance to know whther my application successful from this email?

The processed visa application for GWF reference number -  GWFXXX  was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 6/17/2019 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Juggas98
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malawi

Post by Juggas98 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:59 am

Hi

I am a bit curious, do you think this is also an indication of a visa issue or it can just be generic. Please advice if you have an idea.

Email Subject :- Your Visa Application GWF.............

Email is as below:-

Surname 16/06/2019

Dear Name and Surname,

REF: GWF.................

Please be advised that a decision was made on your visa application today. Your documents and visa decision will now be returned by commercial courier to the visa application centre when where you applied (unless you paid for the courier fee in which case it will be returned directly to you). This can take a few days and be subject to unforeseen delays so please wait for the visa application centre to advise you when your documents and decision are ready for collection.

Regards,
UKVI Pretoria

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered.

This email is intended for the addressee(s) only. All messages sent and received by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office may be monitored in line with relevant UK legislation
available at ‪https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... n-charter‬

mhsiddiqui
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mhsiddiqui » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:39 pm

sullah80 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:18 pm
Hi SamTalha,
Applications submitted 12th May (Online)
Finger prints (Biometrics) given: 22nd May
Email Received "Issued" 11th June
Passports Collected 14th June
From which city have u applied from
My time line is :

Applications submitted 16th May (Online)
Finger prints (Biometrics) given: 23nd May
Email Received "Issued" 12th June
Passports Collected Still Waiting for the Call (KARACHI VISA Center)
My plan was to travel on 22th June but unfortunately I don't think I can travel due to the delay

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:46 pm

Hi all,
I hope every body is doing well .
Actually my mother and nephew was refused in feb and April two times then i decided to go on JR .My solicitor sent pre action protocol letter to home office but they did notrespond then my barrister filed a JR and last sunday my solicitor called me please sign and send me back authority letter as soon as possible. My mother and nephew signed and sent to solicitor. Today i confirmed from solicitor why he needs urgent authority letter he informed me UKVI Abu Dhabi phone me and requested authority letter and i sent them.
My question is is any chance of UKVI Abu Dhabi will reconsider our application. Is nearly one wks passed but not any answer yet just they acknowledged authority letter.
Any hope????
Awaiting your comments on this please

Halifex
Newly Registered
Denmark

Post by Halifex » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:20 pm

mhsiddiqui wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:39 pm
sullah80 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:18 pm
Hi SamTalha,
Applications submitted 12th May (Online)
Finger prints (Biometrics) given: 22nd May
Email Received "Issued" 11th June
Passports Collected 14th June
From which city have u applied from
My time line is :

Applications submitted 16th May (Online)
Finger prints (Biometrics) given: 23nd May
Email Received "Issued" 12th June
Passports Collected Still Waiting for the Call (KARACHI VISA Center)
My plan was to travel on 22th June but unfortunately I don't think I can travel due to the delay
You can still travel Brother....as your Visa would be multiple with 180 days minimum

mawish2012
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mawish2012 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:53 pm

hi

i got an email today can someone share outcome my husband applied visit visa on 28th march and mine and with 2 kids total 4 people today received email from them although we submited all documents properly which was required and my sister also applied with us and she got email with issued ..and she already got visa before from UK ...we applied first time for uk and have been travelling other countries past 10 years but as of i read everywhere that we wont get visa based concluded ? email below mentioned from embassy

Applied 28th May
Email received today on 17th May

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
www.gov.uk/ukvi

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:32 pm

mawish2012 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:53 pm
hi

i got an email today can someone share outcome my husband applied visit visa on 28th march and mine and with 2 kids total 4 people today received email from them although we submited all documents properly which was required and my sister also applied with us and she got email with issued ..and she already got visa before from UK ...we applied first time for uk and have been travelling other countries past 10 years but as of i read everywhere that we wont get visa based concluded ? email below mentioned from embassy

Applied 28th May
Email received today on 17th May

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
www.gov.uk/ukvi
unfortunately concluded means your visa application has been refused but don't be disappointed try again and lets see what happens

mawish2012
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mawish2012 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:36 pm

pheeww we have no energy left to reapply quick as summer vacations will be over till then after restless nights result came out with concluded heart breaking for us

salman748
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by salman748 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:23 am

Dear All, i have also received an email saying "your visa application has been issued". I was also trying to google what does this actually mean. And after long research i found that there is 1 difference when you receive an email as issued or "your visa application has been CONCLUDED". if you notice there is 1 extra line mentioned in "issued" emails which is..."Please ensure you check the details on your visa when collecting your passport" which you will not find in "Concluded" emails. So i believe this is very clear that application issued means visa approved. Although i will collect my passport tomorrow and lets see whether my research is right or wrong.

mhsiddiqui
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mhsiddiqui » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:16 am

mawish2012 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:36 pm
pheeww we have no energy left to reapply quick as summer vacations will be over till then after restless nights result came out with concluded heart breaking for us
You should have present the case properly or have utilized some professional services which would have saved you the cost and time.
wish u all the best

secretmsg
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by secretmsg » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:41 am

Hi,can anyone confirm if received any emails who applied after 31st May ? I believe due to Eid Holidays the timeline is gone up.

AlI121415
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AlI121415 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:32 am

Ok just an update on my situation. I got my visa today on second attempt. Received issued email two weeks ago n then it took a long time to get passport. Keep my passport service takes longer i was told. If your passport is stuck for more than 10 days just email abuhabi they will update it. A lot of times the passport will be at gerrys n they would nt know it. It is what i did. This visa process is stressful to put it mildly. N its not the high rejection rate, but the fact that u have to wait a long time for everything. The people at gerrys donno nething. A little bit of my story now. I ve tarvelled to uk many times. My problems started several years ago when i did nt use my visa, n a cycle of rejections followed after that, cause i became a new applicant. Two things u should never do: dont overuse your visa, or not use it at all. Also buy courier service so that passport comes to your home because going to gerrys for anything is a nightmare. Goodluck

newbie0203
India

Post by newbie0203 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:39 am

secretmsg wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:41 am
Hi,can anyone confirm if received any emails who applied after 31st May ? I believe due to Eid Holidays the timeline is gone up.
I gave biometrics on 28th May but yet to hear anything from VFS.

newbie0203
India

Post by newbie0203 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:41 am

salman748 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:23 am
Dear All, i have also received an email saying "your visa application has been issued". I was also trying to google what does this actually mean. And after long research i found that there is 1 difference when you receive an email as issued or "your visa application has been CONCLUDED". if you notice there is 1 extra line mentioned in "issued" emails which is..."Please ensure you check the details on your visa when collecting your passport" which you will not find in "Concluded" emails. So i believe this is very clear that application issued means visa approved. Although i will collect my passport tomorrow and lets see whether my research is right or wrong.
Congratulations!! Seems you got the visa. Just wait for passport to arrive to be 100% sure.

mawish2012
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mawish2012 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:07 am

ahsan09 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:40 am
i applied standard visit visa for mother and sister.
my mother got two emails,one said visa issued and the other said visa concluded.Sister got only one mail that was concluded.
1st mail that my mother received at 7may 10:30am ((issued)
sister recieved mail at 7may 10:58am(concluded)
2nd mail that my mother received at 7may 11:05am((conculuded)

My mother appointment date was 25april where as my sister appointment date was 26april.Both recieved mail on 7may,.But still did'nt get the call to recieve the passport.both applied through premium lounge slot.
i am confused :?
is she got visa your sister and mother both ?

mawish2012
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mawish2012 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:09 am

mhsiddiqui wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:16 am
mawish2012 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:36 pm
You should have present the case properly or have utilized some professional services which would have saved you the cost and time.
wish u all the best

yes i have presented the case with some professional help already lets see what will be outcome and refusal letter says

mawish2012
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mawish2012 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:51 am

ahsansheikh wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:54 am
I break the trend.
I recieced email of concluded for my mother. And issued for myself.
Mom also got visa.
I also got visa
ALHAMDULILLAH
hi ahsan is your mom got email from UK embassy or from Gerry about concluded can you pls confirm it thanks

mhsiddiqui
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mhsiddiqui » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:02 am

Today I went to the VFS global to enquire about the passport collection after email from embassy on 12th June 2019 but they said they have not received my passport from ISL embassy and it will take time due to the huge no. of application in the summer vacations. They usually recheck after 'issue' email for security clearance etc.
:(

Haris94
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Haris94 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:12 am

Hello everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that this thread has been a great help. I recently got a UK visa refusal however i reapplied immediately as there wasn’t any valid reason of refusal and they did not suggest me not to apply again. Got the issued email yesterday. So I believe if they refuse the application and you feel the refusal reasons are not justified do re apply preferably with professional help you’ll surely get the visa InshaAllah. Hopefully issued email still means visa approval.

Haris94
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Haris94 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:15 am

I applied a visitor visa with my wife. I have been to UK before but its the first time for my wife.

mhsiddiqui
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mhsiddiqui » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:35 am

Haris94 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:15 am
I applied a visitor visa with my wife. I have been to UK before but its the first time for my wife.
Please share your timeline

newbie0203
India

Post by newbie0203 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:27 am

Haris94 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:12 am
Hello everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that this thread has been a great help. I recently got a UK visa refusal however i reapplied immediately as there wasn’t any valid reason of refusal and they did not suggest me not to apply again. Got the issued email yesterday. So I believe if they refuse the application and you feel the refusal reasons are not justified do re apply preferably with professional help you’ll surely get the visa InshaAllah. Hopefully issued email still means visa approval.
Can you please add the timeline including when and where you applied and what date you gave biometrics?

mawish2012
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mawish2012 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:38 am

Haris94 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:12 am
did you reapplied thru application means new application ?