ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa refusal due to NARIC

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rahularch1987
Newly Registered
India

Visa refusal due to NARIC

Post by rahularch1987 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:43 pm

Hi All,

My wife UK T2 visa is refused by ECO stating that, They did not received any document to support Education and English Standard of her education.They didn't ask any additional document to support our application. But we already submit UK Naric documents in VFS Global New Delhi office.

I applied for administrative review stating that we have already submitted these to VFS. Can anyone suggest how to proceed further or Can We check documents submitted to VFS.

Please suggest. :?:

ukvisat2

Re: Visa refusal due to NARIC

Post by ukvisat2 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:01 pm

Suggest you sit in the IELTS for UKVI (general training) exam and re-apply for T2 entry clearance with the news CoS.

Sv2018
Mood:
India

Post by Sv2018 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:59 pm

Did she not submit her Degree certificate along with NARIC Statement of Comparability and the English Language Assessment ?

ict2general
Newly Registered
India

Post by ict2general » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:47 am

rahularch1987 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:43 pm
Hi All,

My wife UK T2 visa is refused by ECO stating that, They did not received any document to support Education and English Standard of her education.They didn't ask any additional document to support our application. But we already submit UK Naric documents in VFS Global New Delhi office.

I applied for administrative review stating that we have already submitted these to VFS. Can anyone suggest how to proceed further or Can We check documents submitted to VFS.

Please suggest. :?:
You Applied uk naric red route or Blue route?