ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

**In Need of Help** Spouse Visa Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

marcus12a
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa New Application

Post by marcus12a » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:44 am

Hi All

I am helping a relative with there visa application as they got married earlier this year in Pakistan.
Husband is from UK, British Citizen.

I just need some advice please to make sure when I apply later today.

1. Can we apply here within the UK as she is in Pakistan she does not know how to do this.
2. Do we submit documents here as bank statements, house report etc etc is all here, only TB, enlish test and marriage certificate is in Pakistan.
3. Her English and TB test can this be sent in a screenshot like whatsapp or something along those lines for me to print and send or would we need the originals here?
4. When application is made, does she just go and do her biometrics and that's it or would we need to do anything after that

Someone who has already applied recently online who can be of assistance would be much appreciated.

Would really appreciate some help here guys

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Spouse Visa New Application

Post by seagul » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:57 am

1. Yes on her behalf
2. Yes you can submit all documents from UK along with her TB test, English test & marriage certificate
3. Only Original
4. Yes as part of application she has to go for biometrics usually along with only printed online application form, application & ihs fee receipts. Remaining all documents the UK sponsor can send.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

mbrsheikh
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mbrsheikh » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:07 am

Hi seagull, I think you can upload photocopies of documents. I have attached link. Thanks

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/vacs/ ... -documents

Hope it helps

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:18 am

mbrsheikh wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:07 am
Hi seagull, I think you can upload photocopies of documents. I have attached link. Thanks

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/vacs/ ... -documents

Hope it helps
Yes there has been recent changes where you can upload the documents yourself but a lot of members are encountering the issues where they either have no option or having difficulties to self upload the documents. And quickest solution for many where uk sponsor attends the local vfs centre in UK for scanning and uploading the documents. So no harm in trying uploading yourself first.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

marcus12a
Newly Registered

Post by marcus12a » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:52 pm

Thanks for the replies seagul and sheikh

I went through the application form online and i am slightly confused so I told my relative I will post on here hopefully someone here will respond before we carry on with it tomorrow..

1. We are on the documentation stage on the website that asks us to check the boxs etc, however I noticed here it asks to submit documents online through one of the partners by uploading or going there for them to do it in other words... I was under the impression that we post documents to Sheffield? Does anything get posted then in this case?
2. When do we pay the IHS fee as it does not even mention this at all during the application to pay for it so far? I am sure I am doing the right visa and it's got me a little worried it's not mentioned it at the moment..
3.Biommetrics, how does the person in Pakistan (applicant) book the appointment do I do it here somehow or is it a walk in etc?
4. To make sure I am doing the right visa it is this one right? https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse and I clicked on apply from outside the UK.

Regarding the application, my relative got married in FEB 2019 and applying for visa submitting hopefilly tomorrow. His communication bare in mind this was an arranged marriage is only through phone and whatsapp..
The network provider can not give him an itemised bill with the numbers he has rang using the calling card..
Whats app he has just printed conversations in April and May and on a piece of paper just stuck on some phone cars about 15 of them...
I am a bit worried about this but is this going to be a concern? There is no other way apart from just providing the phone cards and whatsapp that they have been communicating..

Thanks Guys hope you can help..

marcus12a
Newly Registered

Post by marcus12a » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:22 pm

Any advice guys?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:56 pm

marcus12a wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:52 pm

I went through the application form online and i am slightly confused so I told my relative I will post on here hopefully someone here will respond before we carry on with it tomorrow..

1. We are on the documentation stage on the website that asks us to check the boxs etc, however I noticed here it asks to submit documents online through one of the partners by uploading or going there for them to do it in other words... I was under the impression that we post documents to Sheffield? Does anything get posted then in this case?
2. When do we pay the IHS fee as it does not even mention this at all during the application to pay for it so far? I am sure I am doing the right visa and it's got me a little worried it's not mentioned it at the moment..
3.Biommetrics, how does the person in Pakistan (applicant) book the appointment do I do it here somehow or is it a walk in etc?
4. To make sure I am doing the right visa it is this one right? https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse and I clicked on apply from outside the UK.

Regarding the application, my relative got married in FEB 2019 and applying for visa submitting hopefilly tomorrow. His communication bare in mind this was an arranged marriage is only through phone and whatsapp..
The network provider can not give him an itemised bill with the numbers he has rang using the calling card..
Whats app he has just printed conversations in April and May and on a piece of paper just stuck on some phone cars about 15 of them...
I am a bit worried about this but is this going to be a concern? There is no other way apart from just providing the phone cards and whatsapp that they have been communicating..

1. UK sponsor can scan, upload and electronically send supporting documents through UK through steria sopra.

2.If you have chosen correct visa type then IHS will be appeared along with application fee.

3. After filling up the application and paying the application & IHS fee then applicant will be able to book the biometrics appointment.

4. After clicking on applying from outside the uk and then selecting correct visa type and country (Pakistan), you will finally arrive here:
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/visa-type

To meet the subsisting relationship evidences apart of WhatsApp chat/call there are several other things you will have to submit such as wedding pictures, family pictures, honeymoon, travel tickets, money transfer receipts, gifts receipts etc. Also in my view the WhatsApp chat must be evidenced till the date of application.

marcus12a
Newly Registered

Post by marcus12a » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:09 am

seagul wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:56 pm
marcus12a wrote:

1. UK sponsor can scan, upload and electronically send supporting documents through UK through steria sopra.

2.If you have chosen correct visa type then IHS will be appeared along with application fee.

3. After filling up the application and paying the application & IHS fee then applicant will be able to book the biometrics appointment.

4. After clicking on applying from outside the uk and then selecting correct visa type and country (Pakistan), you will finally arrive here:

To meet the subsisting relationship evidences apart of WhatsApp chat/call there are several other things you will have to submit such as wedding pictures, family pictures, honeymoon, travel tickets, money transfer receipts, gifts receipts etc. Also in my view the WhatsApp chat must be evidenced till the date of application.

Thanks seagul

I just noticed one thing which I don't know which will be an issue or not.
So my relative is applying using rental income as a source of income, however the land registry is under his name as registered owner and is up to date, but his address is his old one where he was living about 18months ago?
Would this need to be changed or should the visa application be ok.. As changing it will take up 3 weeks or more and we have already paid the fee just need to upload docs and book appointment

Thanks

ffvis123
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by ffvis123 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:34 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:56 pm
marcus12a wrote:

Do you no longer use visa4uk? I have already started my application on that site?

marcus12a
Newly Registered

**In Need of Help** Spouse Visa Pakistan

Post by marcus12a » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:43 pm

I have posted before and this just has been a bit stressful now to be honest,

Applying for spouse visa from Pakistan, Husband is British by birth,

I have paid for the fee and IHS I am now at the stage to pay and book appointment for biommetrics in Mirpur PK.
I have uploaded all the documents in black and white 150dpi and I don't know if this is ok or they want colour?
Also I can not upload the documents as the website keeps giving an error oops there is a problem try again this has been like this now for the 4th day.. I have emailed them waiting for response...

I need someone who has been through here or knows this process that if I can not get all the documents up there what happens/ is there a way for me to upload documents another way?
Do the documents need to be posted also this is a big ? for me as no where has it stated yet to post anything..

Some of the documents I have uploaded also have duplicated on there and for some reason I can not submit more than 15 files in one section?? I have to say that website is one of the worst experiences I have come across and I feel like just paying them to do it but that will mean sending documents to pakistan or not? as they are all in the uk but I dont want to pay them more money!

Would really appreciate some help here especially anyone recently applied for the visa and where it said to them documents had to be posted..

Thanks