ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A declaration by the account holder(s) of the source(s) of the cash savings (text )

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dev001
India

Set(M) - Is Cash saving/ISA account should have joint account ?

Post by Dev001 » Tue May 28, 2019 11:20 am

Thanks again for the response !!

I am planning to show the cash saving 40K which i kept in my ISA account from the past 8 months. I was reading the guide that says "Personal bank statements showing that at least the level of cash savings relied upon in the application has been held in an account(s) in the name of the person or of the person and their partner jointly throughout the period of 6 months prior to the date of application"

I am little confuse about the UKBA statement.

For Cash Saving (set-M) form finance

Do the ISA/Saving account should have joint account ( my name and my wife name ) ?

Is that mandatory to have cash saving account jointly ?

It would be really help if you please help me that.

Thanks
Dev

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Set(M) - Is Cash saving/ISA account should have joint account ?

Post by seagul » Tue May 28, 2019 11:34 am

Cash savings can be in either name or jointly. Both will be acceptable.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Dev001
India

Re: Set(M) - Is Cash saving/ISA account should have joint account ?

Post by Dev001 » Tue May 28, 2019 12:49 pm

Thanks for the quick response and its very helpful !!

Dev001
India

set(M) Cash Saving Proof

Post by Dev001 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:25 pm

Hi

I am submitting the SET(M) in few days time for my spouse and for my daughter . I am planning to submit the application with my cash saving option. It would be really help if you please clarify the below query which is still i am not very much clear about this.

1. I kept the cash 42k GBP from the past 9 month , is it okay for two ?

2. What kind of proof do i need to submit for cash saving ?

Thanks
Dev

Dev001
India

A declaration by the account holder(s) of the source(s) of the cash savings (text )

Post by Dev001 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:59 pm

Hi ,

I am submitting the set(M) form for my family with cash saving option. It would be really help if you please
help with the text/letter format for "A declaration by the account holder(s) of the source(s) of the cash savings" to meet the financial requirement for a spouse visa?

Thanks
Dev

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: A declaration by the account holder(s) of the source(s) of the cash savings (text )

Post by seagul » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:17 pm

Dev001 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:59 pm
Hi ,

I am submitting the set(M) form for my family with cash saving option. It would be really help if you please
help with the text/letter format for "A declaration by the account holder(s) of the source(s) of the cash savings" to meet the financial requirement for a spouse visa?

Thanks
Dev
There is no format/template of such declaration.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Dev001
India

Re: A declaration by the account holder(s) of the source(s) of the cash savings (text )

Post by Dev001 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Thanks for the swift reply !!

bushi
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by bushi » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:02 pm

will you be able to provide me with the template or declaration format which you used for your application

regards

Bushi
Dev001 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:50 pm
Thanks for the swift reply !!