ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (Ent) to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 (Ent) to ILR

Post by bizman » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:29 pm

Very true if the application is not complex. Simple applications are decided quickly.
Bizman

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:31 am

The arrangement of scanned documents and availability of required information makes it easy for CW to decide quickly. Also ensuring that unnecessary information and documents are not included as much as possible.
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:43 am

Meesha wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:35 pm
Hi Tier11417,
Are u getting any auto generated emails from UKVI stating your application is under process and expect a decision in 6 months time period etc. I got first yesterday after 2 weeks of Bio metric.
Hi Meesha,

Just an update. I have not received any automated email even after a month. I am not worried as I believe not everyone receives it.
However, please can you confirm are you still able to log in your UKVI account and do you still see the “further actions” page step 7? Its wierd I am still seeing that where it tells to sign the consent form and book an appointment. Just want to confirm if you are viewing the same?
Also, are you still able to log in your sopra account?

Thank you
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

VWS

Post by VWS » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:23 pm

Hi

Sorry to jump on your post but I am also in the similar situation. I applied on 5th November 2018 for ILR from the tier 1 entrepreneur route.

Gave my biometric on 7th and posted the documents at the same time. I didnt had to upload the documents on the new service.

I keep on receiving these automated emails every month on or around the same date. Like 1st was on 7th November and then on 7th December, then on 5th Jan and then today again which is 7th Feb.

Wish you guys all the best and hope to get the decision soon.

Thanks 🙂

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:13 pm

They are still working on this system though I expect them to streamline Tier1 considerations and decision time as other routes. Waiting for a long time is terrible. I think the ILR should almost be automatic once the applicant has been scrutinised during extension application and it was granted.
Bizman

axl55
Newly Registered

Post by axl55 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:05 am

Hi

I have applied for Indefinite leave to remain on long residence based on Set (LR) form. The document upload section did not show any option (or category) for uploading document in mandatory document section.

For Set (LR) Passport, Old Passport, LIUK, English Language and BRP are mandatory documents. There is no option to upload any document in mandatory documents!! Where shall I upload them?

All categories it shows in optional document. This is not right. is there anything wrong?

I have copied detail from document section visible to me here.

Documents for A B C

Mandatory documents for A B C

Document Type Status

Nothing Here???

Optional documents
Below is a list of optional document categories. Please ensure you read the supporting document guidance on GOV.UK for your application route before including documents in the below categories. For some applications routes, ‘Optional’ documents offer you the ability to provide evidence in a number of categories at your discretion to satisfy immigration rules.

Document Type Status

Other
Residence in the UK
Finances
Proof of Business
Life Events
Medical Information
Sponsors Employment
Proof of Identity Travel History
Educational
Proof of Application

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:13 am

axl55 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:05 am
Hi

I have applied for Indefinite leave to remain on long residence based on Set (LR) form. The document upload section did not show any option (or category) for uploading document in mandatory document section.

For Set (LR) Passport, Old Passport, LIUK, English Language and BRP are mandatory documents. There is no option to upload any document in mandatory documents!! Where shall I upload them?

All categories it shows in optional document. This is not right. is there anything wrong?

I have copied detail from document section visible to me here.

Documents for A B C

Mandatory documents for A B C

Document Type Status

Nothing Here???

Optional documents
Below is a list of optional document categories. Please ensure you read the supporting document guidance on GOV.UK for your application route before including documents in the below categories. For some applications routes, ‘Optional’ documents offer you the ability to provide evidence in a number of categories at your discretion to satisfy immigration rules.

Document Type Status

Other
Residence in the UK
Finances
Proof of Business
Life Events
Medical Information
Sponsors Employment
Proof of Identity Travel History
Educational
Proof of Application
Why are you tagging your question onto another users thread???

Please post in your own topic you already have!!!

indefinite-leave-to-remain/irl-long-rec ... l#p1744947
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:30 pm

@meesha
Have you recieved automated email for second month?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:44 pm

Yes.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:54 pm

Hi VWS,
Have u received ur decision letter by now or not? I think u r waiting since 4 months!
VWS wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:23 pm
Hi

Sorry to jump on your post but I am also in the similar situation. I applied on 5th November 2018 for ILR from the tier 1 entrepreneur route.

Gave my biometric on 7th and posted the documents at the same time. I didnt had to upload the documents on the new service.

I keep on receiving these automated emails every month on or around the same date. Like 1st was on 7th November and then on 7th December, then on 5th Jan and then today again which is 7th Feb.

Wish you guys all the best and hope to get the decision soon.

Thanks 🙂

VWS

Post by VWS » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:41 pm

Hi Meesha!

No luck so far... This would be 5 months on 5th April 2019.

haven't received anything so far other than generic monthly emails about standard time period.

Hope to get a decision soon!

All the best to everyone :)

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:39 am

Any update?

I have not seen any decision reported on this forum since the new system started 🥴

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:51 am

There were two decisions after 5 months for both mate. It seems the decisions come after five months. Fingers crossed yours will come shortly
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:51 pm

Yea the ones are reported are from Oct so decided after 5 months. Seems like so.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun May 05, 2019 8:34 pm

HI Meesha,

Little tip for everyone waiting for decision:

I learnt during my interview at extension stage that the interviewer had done proper online research on my company through social media platforms.

The CW actually takes the social media presence of a company very seriously. I made sure this time I am very active on my social media platforms. My company has an up to date website, appears on google, has a facebook, twitter, instagram account also including customer reviews.

I would like to advise that make sure your social media presence is good and active. In this age it matters a lot and the CW definitely looks into that for genuineness.

Just a suggestion.

Hope and pray you get your positive decision very soon 🙏

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Fri May 31, 2019 2:08 pm

Hi tier11417,
Can you please post the address here to write to ILR team?
Many Thanks in advance.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri May 31, 2019 3:32 pm

Meesha wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:08 pm
Hi tier11417,
Can you please post the address here to write to ILR team?
Many Thanks in advance.
Tier 1 ILR
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

Mention your Case ID.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:08 am

Update on my application:
I received approval today. It took exactly 6 months to me to get approval. Thanks a lot to everyone for their great help especially Zimba, CR001, Tie11417. I could not have done it without your help. Thanks again. Keep making positive difference to other's lives.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:28 am

Congrats mate.
Bizman

Capri
Mood:

Post by Capri » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:43 am

Many many congratulations.
“If there is a good will, there is great way.” :D

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:43 pm

Meesha wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:08 am
Update on my application:
I received approval today. It took exactly 6 months to me to get approval. Thanks a lot to everyone for their great help especially Zimba, CR001, Tie11417. I could not have done it without your help. Thanks again. Keep making positive difference to other's lives.
Many congratulations!! Very happy for you!! 🥳

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:43 pm

Congrats Meesha..

rajbhanu300

Post by rajbhanu300 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:54 pm

Congratulations Meesha. Nice to hear that you got yr visa within the standard waiting period.Did you write a letter to the ilr team to speed up yr case?(As seen from yr previous posts)

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:38 pm

Congratulations Meesha
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:14 am

Congratulations Meesha :D
I lock this long running post as your case is concluded. Best of luck
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice