ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ILR - Delay

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

szfahad
Newly Registered
Pakistan

T2 General Indefinite Leave to Remain

Post by szfahad » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:02 pm

I applied for a Super Priority Service on 12 June and got a response in few hours saying that "my application raises exceptionally complex issues" and they cannot make my decision in the given service standard time.

However they will make a decision as soon as possible.

I have not heard back anything until to date. When my documents got uploaded, the lady told me that I will get a response within today or tomorrow as my documents were properly uploaded and verified.

I am a little confused and would like to know if somebody else has applied in the same category and awaiting similar kind of results of HO?

I have been with the same employer for the last 5 years and have a very clear history. However I did get a refusal while in the UK back in 2010 and I went back to my country and came back in 2011 again on a student visa and since then I have obtained a PSW work permit and then the Tier 2 General.

Should I be worried about anything or when should I contact the HO. Also will they refund me the priority service fee.

Thanks.

FA

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: T2 General Indefinite Leave to Remain

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:08 pm

Many applicants across all visa categories get this email when HO cannot make a decision within the 24 hours.

What is your full UK immigration history with all relevant visa start and expiry dates??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

szfahad
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by szfahad » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:53 pm

I came to UK back in 2007 on a student visa. Got one extension while in the UK. When I applied for the 2nd extension, I was told that my course is starting after 30 days so I will have to apply from Home Country. I left the UK after HO handed over me the Passport from their London Branch.

I double checked that I have not overstayed and I was given verbal confirmation of this. I was also advised to re apply for student visa if I wish to.

I did that back in 2010 and was granted a student visa from Pakistan on the same course but at a different university. I came back in 2011 after a gap of 10 months and studied and got my graduate degree. Then I went to apply for my PSW which was also granted. While I was on PSW, I got an offer and since 2014 I have been on Tier 2 General Visa with the same employer.

Also, since I love travelling, I have taken holidays and on average it was more than 30 days per calender year. Since I had good relation with my employer, all of my holidays were paid and with approval.

Points to note:
- I did have a county court judgment back in 2016 for non payment of debt which I settled in 2018.
- My 2010 student visa refusal
- Travel more than 30 days per year outside UK
- Salary was increased by £13,000 in 2018/19 compare to 2017/18
- My employer sponsorship license was suspended due to lack of documentary records on his part but it was later re-instated once we provided all the documentation through a solicitor.

Is there something I should be worried about? Should I be contact HO or stay quiet? I dont want any negativity because of me communication with them.

Thanks.

FA

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:00 pm

What is your soc and when exact did you get the increase?

Did all staff get such a big increase or only you?

What date in 2014 was your tier 2 issued?

You will note I did asked for exact dates :idea: :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

szfahad
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by szfahad » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:02 pm

I was given a bigger rise than everybody else. The issue date was 20 June 2014. The SOC code is 2421. The pay rise was given at the start of last tax year and it is still the same to date.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:47 pm

What is your current salary?
Char (CR001 not Casa)

szfahad
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by szfahad » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:51 pm

I am at £37,000 Gross Per Annum. Any advise or feedback please :)

szfahad
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 2 ILR - Delay

Post by szfahad » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:03 pm

Hi There,

I applied for my Tier 2 ILR on 12 June with a Super Priority 24 Hours service. I received a letter on the same day that my application raises exceptionally complex issues.

After a week, my employer received a phone call for a compliance visit. The visit was carried out on 24 June, they interviewed me and my employer. After a week, my employer received an email from Compliance Team that they will continue our A rating and that they are satisfied.

However, its been 3 weeks and I have not received any update on my application. I have finally emailed the HO but its been 4 days and I am yet receive a response from them.

Any advice what can I do or I should just wait. What is the probability of me getting the ILR.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 ILR - Delay

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:14 pm

Your last increase was £13k (that is a 54% increase which is massive), obviously this is going to be a huge big red flag to HO and trigger an investigation and scrutiny of your sponsor, your job and duties etc.

You should wait to hear back from HO. Nothing more you can do.

p.s. please do NOT post ILR questions in the Tier 2 sub forum. Topics merged with your previous ILR thread.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

szfahad
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 ILR - Delay

Post by szfahad » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:18 pm

Yes it did trigger the investigation and in my last reply, I have said that the HO came to do the compliance visit and they put up all these questions to my employer and to me.

They also have replied us saying they are satisfied with the visit and that our rating will remain A. I think this means this red flag thing should have been resolved by now.

My question was that its been 3 weeks since the compliance team email and I am still waiting and HO has not responded me to my email either.

I am just trying to figure if there are delays because of anything else since the compliance visit was a success.

Thanks.