ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Working family payment

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Anakin2019
Newly Registered

Working family payment

Post by Anakin2019 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Hi ladies and gents.. Just a quick question for you all

I am a uk citizen arrived in Ireland with US wife and step kids in December, my wife has been granted a temp stamp 4 till December until permanent decision has been made.

I currently am the only person working in the household, one car, living out in the countryside (only house we could get at the time) so someone at work said I could possibly claim working family payment, if I tried to claim that would it affect any decision on my wife being able to be granted permission to stay?

Thanks in advance for a replies

jeremiah_oluwaseun
Italy

Re: Working family payment

Post by jeremiah_oluwaseun » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:38 pm

Anakin2019 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:50 pm
Hi ladies and gents.. Just a quick question for you all

I am a uk citizen arrived in Ireland with US wife and step kids in December, my wife has been granted a temp stamp 4 till December until permanent decision has been made.

I currently am the only person working in the household, one car, living out in the countryside (only house we could get at the time) so someone at work said I could possibly claim working family payment, if I tried to claim that would it affect any decision on my wife being able to be granted permission to stay?

Thanks in advance for a replies
No, it would not affect it according to the reply i got from EU treaty right office

Anakin2019
Newly Registered

Re: Working family payment

Post by Anakin2019 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:33 pm

Thanks jeramiah, I really appreciate the reply