ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Required - Tier 1 Initial App refused outside UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

uzair286

Re: Urgent Help Required - Tier 1 Initial App refused outside UK

Post by uzair286 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:39 pm

Yes i used solicitor every time i need. If you want to use any solicitor then he/she will sort it out for you. I will suggest you to use solicitor or ask for help in this firm.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:58 pm

uzair286 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:39 pm
Yes i used solicitor every time i need. If you want to use any solicitor then he/she will sort it out for you. I will suggest you to use solicitor or ask for help in this firm.

How much it cost to file AR ?

Is there any harm in doing it ?

How to find a good solicitor, can you suggest the one you used ?

How much they normally charge

Please help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:00 pm

abuhf wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:58 pm
How to find a good solicitor, can you suggest the one you used
Members are NOT permitted to post names and details of solicitors on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:09 pm

its totally up to you, different solicitor charge different fees. but its not about the fees its all about the grounds to explain. as in your case you dont need to submit any evidence coz you already got full points just to explain your points in AR.
if you want to apply by your self or how you can apply then ask here in this firm i think this firm will guide you better

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:52 pm

uzair286 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:09 pm
its totally up to you, different solicitor charge different fees. but its not about the fees its all about the grounds to explain. as in your case you dont need to submit any evidence coz you already got full points just to explain your points in AR.
if you want to apply by your self or how you can apply then ask here in this firm i think this firm will guide you better
Thank you Uzair.

Lets hope for positive revert.

Keep us posted.

Your's is Initial or Extension ??

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:44 pm

Dear Memebers and Experts,

Is Judicial Review available for Tier 1 entreprenuer applicatoin initial applicatin applied outside UK

Kindly assist and please share the link of Judicial Review and process for outside uK Applications

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:52 pm

Judicial review is used to challenge any UK public body in the court of law for doing something unlawful. Being refused a visa is not an unlawful act in most cases. Procedures are part of the administrative law and we do not know the details. Seek legal help from lawyers
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:09 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:52 pm
Judicial review is used to challenge any UK public body in the court of law for doing something unlawful. Being refused a visa is not an unlawful act in most cases. Procedures are part of the administrative law and we do not know the details. Seek legal help from lawyers
Thank you so much Zimba,

HO have been very unfair in making my decision and few comments we like defaming.

I will not give up.

Thank you for all your support,

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:18 pm

Dear Experts,

Please advise me on below

I need an advice

I’m going to challenge HO decision through AR, I want to file it in a best way as possible

To make strong representation I’m planning to use professionals

Which of the two are more effective in making strong representation for AR , SOLICITOR or IMMIGRATION BARRISTER?

Kindly share your thoughts and advice

It’s means a lot

Thanking you in advance

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:31 pm

Dear Experts,

Could you please tell me the what is the maximum word limit for submitting Administrative Reveiw outside UK Tier 1 Application.

What is the fees.

Do we need to fill any form prior submission ?

Kindly advise guys

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:17 am

abuhf wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:31 pm
Dear Experts,

Could you please tell me the what is the maximum word limit for submitting Administrative Reveiw outside UK Tier 1 Application.

What is the fees.

Kindly advise guys
Did your refusal letter not give this information ? What does it mention about AR ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:22 am

marcnath wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:17 am
abuhf wrote:
Dear Experts,

What is the fees.

Kindly advise guys
Did your refusal letter not give this information ? What does it mention about AR ?
@ marcnath, I thought the same thing and went back to read the attachment of the refusal letter before posting a comment and the letter clearly states the information and the weblinks etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:23 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:22 am
marcnath wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:17 am
abuhf wrote:
Dear Experts,

What is the fees.

Kindly advise guys
@ marcnath, I thought the same thing and went back to read the attachment of the refusal letter before posting a comment and the letter clearly states the information and the weblinks etc.

Dear CR001, Marcnath and All Wellwishers,

I have seek legal advise.

You guys are always supportive

Thank you so much for continued support

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:00 am

Dear Experts,

Email received from AR team as below, kindly give your suggestions

———-

In your Administrative Review that you were not sent the interview transcript upon request. However, it is noted on record that the interview transcript was sent on — — —. We received your Administrative Review application on — — —. You have a further 28 days from the date the transcript was sent, so until ——- to submit any amended grounds of refusal. If no such grounds are received by ——-, your application will be considered on the basis of the grounds already submitted.

Kind Regards

Case Worker - Admin Review
UK Visas and Immigration

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:28 pm

abuhf wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:00 am
Dear Experts,

———-

In your Administrative Review that you were not sent the interview transcript upon request. However, it is noted on record that the interview transcript was sent on — — —. We received your Administrative Review application on — — —. You have a further 28 days from the date the transcript was sent, so until ——- to submit any amended grounds of refusal. If no such grounds are received by ——-, your application will be considered on the basis of the grounds already submitted.

Kind Regards

UK Visas and Immigration
Please give me your feedback guys 😊

Mehfuz
Mood:
India

Post by Mehfuz » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:38 pm

Abuhf, that means because ur transcript was sent on later date, u have given time to submit further more documents if u need on the basis of ur transcript. So if u feel u have not submitted enough grounds for AR already then u have the latest date which is mentioned in last.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:45 pm

abuhf wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:28 pm
abuhf wrote:
Dear Experts,

———-

Kind Regards

UK Visas and Immigration
Seriously, I don't understand what you are looking for.

Feedback is a very wide term.

The letter seems straight forward, it is in plain English with no complicated words or legalese.

If you have something specific to ask, please do so.

Otherwise, just follow the instructions provided in the letter.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:26 am

marcnath wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:45 pm
abuhf wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:28 pm
abuhf wrote:
Dear Experts,

———-

Kind Regards

UK Visas and Immigration
Seriously, I don't understand what you are looking for.

Feedback is a very wide term.

The letter seems straight forward, it is in plain English with no complicated words or legalese.

If you have something specific to ask, please do so.

Otherwise, just follow the instructions provided in the letter.

Dear Marcnath,

Thank you so much for your revert.

My question is when HO have my transcripts already, why they gave me option to amend the refusal grounds on AR, we mentioned about unfairness on AR as interview transcripts were not issued until I submit my AR, is it like AR covering their back ?

Also the AR case worker have all my details, why is giving me an option to amend at AR ?

From your experience is it a positive or negative signs ?

I referred the transcripts and only found few typo errors , apart from that all the information werr recorded correctly.

one of my refusal reason eco mentioned was about the hours the staffs will work, during Interview the i said to Interviewer that I need (x numbers ) of Full time staff but the refusal said I have not said about the number of hours they work, for this
Question when I mention full time staff it’s evident that it’s as per then norms of employment as per gov.uk and tier 1 guidance, neither the interviewer asked about hours of staff

Kindly enlighten Marcnatch

Thanking you in advance

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:09 pm

HO seems have been very considerate and accommodated the fact that you did not have the transcript when you submitted the AR initially.

So they have given you some time to amend your AR after receipt of the transcript.

If there is nothing in the transcripts that would change your AR arguments, you don't have to do anything - that is very clear in their letter.

This is just normal process - nothing positive or negative as far as AR consideration is considered.

On a separate note, you have been continuing to tag questions to many other posts. You have been warned multiple times and continuing that behaviour will result in removal of your access to this forum.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:46 pm

marcnath wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:09 pm
HO seems have been very considerate and accommodated the fact that you did not have the transcript when you submitted the AR initially.

So they have given you some time to amend your AR after receipt of the transcript.

If there is nothing in the transcripts that would change your AR arguments, you don't have to do anything - that is very clear in their letter.

This is just normal process - nothing positive or negative as far as AR consideration is considered.

On a separate note, you have been continuing to tag questions to many other posts. You have been warned multiple times and continuing that behaviour will result in removal of your access to this forum.
Thank you so much Marcnath for enlightening,

I’m very clear now.

I thought that HO is trying to covering their back by sending interview transcripts

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:08 pm

Mehfuz wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:38 pm
Abuhf, that means because ur transcript was sent on later date, u have given time to submit further more documents if u need on the basis of ur transcript. So if u feel u have not submitted enough grounds for AR already then u have the latest date which is mentioned in last.
Thank you Mehfuz,

Well I think HO is trying to play safe by sending interview transcripts and giving little time.

I referred to interview transcripts it was intact apart from few typo errors by interviewer

My question is when HO have my transcripts already, why they gave me option to amend the refusal grounds on AR, we mentioned about unfairness on AR as interview transcripts were not issued until I submit my AR, is it like AR covering their back ?

Also i referred my AR appeal and found that case worker have read all our arguments for refusal but it’s unclear why he asking us to amend if required.

It’s like time consuming

one of my refusal reason eco mentioned was about the hours the staffs will work, during Interview the i said to Interviewer that I need (x numbers ) of Full time staff but the refusal said I have not said about the number of hours they work, for this
Question when I mention full time staff it’s evident that it’s as per then norms of employment as per gov.uk and tier 1 guidance, neither the interviewer asked about hours of staff

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:56 am

This is exactly happend to me last time. We mentioned that we didn’t receive any transcript of any interview so with last AR they sent all together transcripts of three interviews and asked to amend with 10 working days after that they refused my AR. So in that case we couldn’t explain this issue in PAP that we didn’t receive any transcript coz they cover their back.

When My 1st AR accept we raise this question that we didnt receive any transcript so they didnt send me either but accept my AR.

So amend your refusal again to decrease the chances of AR refusal.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:57 pm

Dear Experts,

Can we ask for extension from HO for extra 5 days from actual deadline to submit revised Admininistrative review ?

Kindly advise

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:01 am

Dears Experts,

Please advice me on below

Dear Experts,

Can we ask for extension from HO for extra 5 days from actual deadline to submit revised Admininistrative review ?

Kindly advise

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:24 pm

abuhf wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:01 am
Dears Experts,

Please advice me on below

Dear Experts,

Kindly advise
Of course you can ask - it is your application.

And of course, it is up to HO to decide whether to grant it or not. There is nothing in the immigration rules that require them to agree.