ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER2 to ILR: Filling online application question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sam0102
Newly Registered
Indonesia

TIER2 to ILR: Filling online application question

Post by Sam0102 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:16 pm

Hi,
I am applying to ILR from TIER2 - General, while filling the ILR application form,
one of the question asks, Yes or No for the
"Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?".
In my case, i born in india 1985 and came to UK on 2010, so i am not sure what should i say - Yes or No ?
Please let me know whether i should select Yes or No to the "Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?" question.

I appreciate your help.

Many thanks
Sam0102

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: TIER2 to ILR: Filling online application question

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:31 pm

Sam0102 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:16 pm
Hi,
I am applying to ILR from TIER2 - General, while filling the ILR application form,
one of the question asks, Yes or No for the
"Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?".
In my case, i born in india 1985 and came to UK on 2010, so i am not sure what should i say - Yes or No ?
Please let me know whether i should select Yes or No to the "Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?" question.

I appreciate your help.

Many thanks
Sam0102
I think it is plain english what the question asks. State DOB till 2010.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.