ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Partner's Settlement evidence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

harpreetjagdey
- thin ice -

Partner's Settlement evidence

Post by harpreetjagdey » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:01 pm

Hello all
We are applying for my wife's ILR next weekend (set M) and one of the things i wanted to know regarding Partner's settlement evidence.

I am a British citizen and work in Aberdeen for this employer since Feb 2019. I have a letter from my employer (dated 05 June 2019) saying I work there etc etc.

Would that be satisfactory or I need to get anything else from previous employer as well etc? As long as the income threshold is concerned, my wife meets the criteria and will be attaching the evidences.

Thank you!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Partner's Settlement evidence

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:12 pm

Your settled status is either your British passport or your ILR BRP, whichever is applicable. Proving your settled status is completely separate to the financial requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

harpreetjagdey
- thin ice -

Post by harpreetjagdey » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:17 am

Thank you for replying.
Does that mean I don't need to supply any of my work evidence if my wife's salary is adequate enough to justify financial requirements?

I have a couple of more questions if I can ask in this topic or raise a new one?

1. We are in the process of uploading document onto UKVCAS website for our appointment on 22nd June. There are a few categories if I can get any information on
e.g. Life events and Medical Information,

Life event can be marriage? and we supply marriage certificate?
I wonder what to upload in medical information? any treatment we are having from NHS?

Biometrics:
I believe the biometrics to be taken on the same day as appointment? or the appointment is only for the documents? we booked a super priority service.

Apologies for so many questions. Just want to be prepared before we turn up for appointment.

Any help/information on the above will be highly appreciated.

harpreetjagdey
- thin ice -

Post by harpreetjagdey » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:45 pm

Please can anyone reply?

harpreetjagdey
- thin ice -

Post by harpreetjagdey » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:16 pm

Got our ILR approved.

Thank you for all the help and good luck to those who are waiting

Thanks again!

JAYAN01
Newly Registered
India

Post by JAYAN01 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:51 pm

harpreetjagdey wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:17 am
Thank you for replying.
Does that mean I don't need to supply any of my work evidence if my wife's salary is adequate enough to justify financial requirements?

I have a couple of more questions if I can ask in this topic or raise a new one?

1. We are in the process of uploading document onto UKVCAS website for our appointment on 22nd June. There are a few categories if I can get any information on
e.g. Life events and Medical Information,

Life event can be marriage? and we supply marriage certificate?
I wonder what to upload in medical information? any treatment we are having from NHS?

Biometrics:
I believe the biometrics to be taken on the same day as appointment? or the appointment is only for the documents? we booked a super-priority service.

Apologies for so many questions. Just want to be prepared before we turn up for appointment.

Any help/information on the above will be highly appreciated.
Hi just few questions what did you fill in medical history? any treatment we are having from NHS?