ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR granted Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Marishres

Need advice re dad not well

Post by Marishres » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:28 am

Hi!

Been almost 4 months now since submitted application for ILR - Teir1 Entreprenuer. I understand minimum window of 6 months before they can decide upon my application. My dad is very sick after suffering from a stroke and been diagnosed with other medical complications. I have seen a form where you can update with change in circumstances. My RC is still valid untill april 2020. I need to travel and be with him. Please advise!

zimba
Mood:

Re: Need advice re dad not well

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:21 pm

Leaving the UK means your ILR application will be considered withdrawn
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:40 pm

Marishres wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:28 am
Hi!

Been almost 4 months now since submitted application for ILR - Teir1 Entreprenuer. I understand minimum window of 6 months before they can decide upon my application. My dad is very sick after suffering from a stroke and been diagnosed with other medical complications. I have seen a form where you can update with change in circumstances. My RC is still valid untill april 2020. I need to travel and be with him. Please advise!
Write a letter to CW with evidence, your dad’s medical records. They will consider it hopefully and expedite your case.

Tier 1 ILR
Po Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

Mention your case ID.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Marishres

Post by Marishres » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:07 pm

Thanks guys!

Will try writing to them!

Marishres

ILR granted Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by Marishres » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:28 pm

First if all, my gratitude and appreciation to all the moderators.

Applied SET0 in 1 march’19
Wrote letter to Home office re medical conditions of parent on 2 july’19
Received BRP today!

Thank you all once again for all the support and guidance!

Best!

umair144144
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by umair144144 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:01 pm

Marishres wrote:
Hi!

I had the same issue and i contacted Homeoffice and they have advised me that if your visa is still valid then contact Border force at that particular airport from where you want to travel and they will be able to help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:24 pm

umair144144 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:01 pm
Marishres wrote:
Hi!

I had the same issue and i contacted Homeoffice and they have advised me that if your visa is still valid then contact Border force at that particular airport from where you want to travel and they will be able to help.
The user has clearly updated their topic TODAY stating ILR was granted!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR granted Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:25 pm

Marishres wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:28 pm
First if all, my gratitude and appreciation to all the moderators.

Applied SET0 in 1 march’19
Wrote letter to Home office re medical conditions of parent on 2 july’19
Received BRP today!

Thank you all once again for all the support and guidance!

Best!
Happy for you. Hope your dad gets well soon.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Marishres

Re: ILR granted Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by Marishres » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:31 pm

Thank you all! Arranging for travel soon!

Cheers!