ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Issue

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Pajaniandy
Newly Registered
Ireland

Passport Issue

Post by Pajaniandy » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:03 am

Please I have applied for Irish citizenship on 26 of April, today is 19 of June and i still did not receive my passport back, this suppose be normal? As they said it would takes about 4 weeks to get back my passport.

As I am afraid of the delivering I just checked my track code from my pack and there said: DELIVERED TIPPERARY D.S.U.
CO TIPPERARY , on 29 of April, I am bit anxious as I didn't get back yet my passport.
Regards
Pajaniandy.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Passport Issue

Post by littlerr » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:12 am

There are a lot of threads in the last month about this. If you read ireland/2019-citizenship-applications-t ... 70-60.html you will find a number of people in the same situation. Yes there's quite a bit of delay now doing the initial processing.

ramenki
Newly Registered
Mood:
Russia

Post by ramenki » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:32 pm

You are not alone. I sent my passports on April as well and now it takes up to 10 weeks - http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/ci ... ip-updates

aneelrahim
Pakistan

Post by aneelrahim » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:13 am

I send passport on 3rd May and still waiting and waiting.....

Pajaniandy
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Pajaniandy » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:10 am

Thanks guys for sharing the information. Hopefully we get it sorted soon as possible, tomorrow 26/6 is completing 2 months already that I sent it next month I gonna travel to Mauritius am so anxious to get it back.