ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Mother's Visit Visa refused twice

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

My Mother's Visit Visa refused twice

Post by Evicra » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:53 am

Hi Gurus.
My mother (born in 1954)Visited UK more than a few times since 2011.
She had 6 months visa to visit my brother's convocation in 2011 . Then 6 months in 2012/213 then 2 years 13/15 and then when applied for 5 years visa it was refused in feb 2016 reason attached in refusal .R1(refusal 1) 1-2 (£45000 was a error it was in fact PKR 45000 which i rectified in second application but it was refused too)
i applied again for 6 months but refused again R2 with almost similar reasons.
i have complete history of here visa applications but can’t find page 2 of R2 so i applies for SAR detailed file yesterday.
My Real Brother is British. Can he apply for our mother ILR visa (is there any rule that allows him?)
I started this thread to know how I can make sure that if I apply next time I don’t make any mistake.
i am more than happy to provide any information if that can help me reach the best way to apply for her visa.
please dont mind my silly questions if there is any.
Thanks in advance
A
Attachments
RF1-1-2.JPG
RF1-1-2.JPG (425.16 KiB) Viewed 887 times
R1-2-2.JPG
R1-2-2.JPG (101.36 KiB) Viewed 887 times
RF2-1-2.JPG
RF2-1-2.JPG (224.94 KiB) Viewed 887 times

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: My Mother's Visit Visa refused twice

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:04 pm

There is no such thing as an ILR route for your Mother just because your brother has citizenship. The one route to get a parent to become settled in the UK has such narrow margins that your mum would have to be destitute, homeless or so ill that it would virtually need an air ambulance to get her here.

As for further visit visa applications, given the previous refusals, the reasons stated it will be an incredibly difficult process to obtain another visit visa. I do not see any simple solutions that will overcome further refusals.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:39 pm

The issue that you face is that in the past, your mother overstayed the period that she had stated in the visit visa application. Also, your brother as a sponsor stated a different period for her stay than that stated in her application. From the viewpoint of the UKV&I, that makes her unreliable, which likely caused the rejection.

As Frontier Mole has mentioned above, there is no simple solution to overcoming this rejection. Perhaps you can try giving reasons for her overstaying the period that she stated in her previous application (did she have a documented medical issue whike she was in the UK, for example?).
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:42 pm

I think the eco even hadn't studied his own typed/written refusal letter where R.S 45000 which is equivalent to around £300 were pronounced as £45000= R.S 6726000.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:06 pm

secret.simon wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:39 pm
The issue that you face is that in the past, your mother overstayed the period that she had stated in the visit visa application. Also, your brother as a sponsor stated a different period for her stay than that stated in her application. From the viewpoint of the UKV&I, that makes her unreliable, which likely caused the rejection.

As Frontier Mole has mentioned above, there is no simple solution to overcoming this rejection. Perhaps you can try giving reasons for her overstaying the period that she stated in her previous application (did she have a documented medical issue whike she was in the UK, for example?).
She applied for two year visa and asked for 4 weeks stay but still uk embassy gave two years visa ?
The reason she would come and stay here is uk was because of the hot weather in may june july in pakistan

She had visa and we had resources for her to come here and stay thats why she came and stayed

Not even a single time uk border asked here not to come during this two years visa period

Had i known that this would cause a problem i would never apply for two year visa instead only 6 months

She never over stayed , yes she came and stayed more than what she mentioned but she did it because uk Immigration rule allowed her to do so.
Frontier mole ,secret simon, seagal thank you for your repliea