ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with tribunal process

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

stoppy2403
Newly Registered
Bolivia

Help with tribunal process

Post by stoppy2403 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:55 pm

I have my first tier tribunal appeal hearing in the Immigration and Asylum chamber on Monday. I am appealing the hom office's refusal of ILR on the basis of Private LIfe. I am appealing the decision on the basis of human rights on form IAFT-5. What is the timeframe of getting documents back? Will they send me a BRP or is it uneccesary? I had applied for ILR when my original tourist visa has already run out - so I have been unable to work. I really need to work and get my passport.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Help with tribunal process

Post by zimba » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:21 pm

What is your immigration history ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

stoppy2403
Newly Registered
Bolivia

Post by stoppy2403 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:33 pm

I came to the UK in 2001 when I was a baby on a tourist visa and stayed til 2006. I then came back over in April 2012 on a tourist visa and went to school. In 2017, as a family we applied for ILR on grounds of family and private life - but it was rejected because at the time I was 17, not 18. I am sorry as I am not certain on all the dates and intricacies as my parents dealt with it. I just really need some guidance so I can plan for every eventuality.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:42 pm

Why have you registered a second username to post again?? This is not permitted in the forum!!

member/tomline321/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

stoppy2403
Newly Registered
Bolivia

Post by stoppy2403 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:52 pm

that is not me. I have made this account today because I have my hearing on Monday. My parents have always been doing this and I want to find information out myself.