ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouce visa renewal (FLR)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dvijayan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Singapore

Spouce visa renewal (FLR)

Post by dvijayan » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:14 pm

Hi
I am due to extend my spouse visa, it expires on the 14th of December 2019. I have a few questions I would like to get answers to, can someone please help.

1. Can I apply independently without a solicitor,
2. I am working and paying tax, do I still needs pay IHS fees.
3. Do I still needs to do the English test, I am working for well established the company as a customer care adviser.
3. when is the last date that I can apply for an extension

Regards
Dani

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouce visa renewal (FLR)

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:18 pm

1. Yes. You don't need a solicitor and using has no influence on the outcome of the application.

2. Yes you have to pay the £1000 IHS. There is no exemption.

3. You need minimum A2 English test. Where you work or what you do is irrelevant.

4. You must apply before your visa expiry date. Date of application is the date you submit and pay online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.