ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ibc visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Rahim26
Newly Registered
Ireland

Ibc visa

Post by Rahim26 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:04 pm

Hi i have one year visa based on irish born child can i apply for nationality after 3 years or i have to wait 5 years.
Q2.they give me fist one year stamp and i renuew my visa again i got one year. They can give me longer visa or every time they will extend one year.

dubnew
Ireland

Re: Ibc visa

Post by dubnew » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:17 pm

They are giving one year now a days, no idea why.

People got 2 year first visa, 3 year second visa and now they are giving one year but this time no fee.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:45 pm

The length of your Stamp 4 depends on the role you play in your child’s life and also your immigration history.

Per INIS website, the length of permission can be anywhere between 6 months and 3 years. If you hold a proper Type D join family visa before you come to Ireland, you will likely get a longer period of validity because you have been pre-approved by the embassy. If you held a different permit such as student permit, you will likely get a shorter length because they could suspect that study is not your true intention. You should also be able to demonstrate the importance of the role you play.

Rocky0
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rocky0 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:40 pm

Rahim26 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:04 pm
Hi i have one year visa based on irish born child can i apply for nationality after 3 years or i have to wait 5 years.
Q2.they give me fist one year stamp and i renuew my visa again i got one year. They can give me longer visa or every time they will extend one year.

Hello
How long does it take to approve the application on the base of irish born child?
I hsvd applied n march what do u think how long its normaly take?
Nd i have european prrmanant visa but overstay in ireland.
Thanks

Rahim26
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rahim26 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:35 am

I apples 22 feb 2018 and they ask some more documents i send them and after 4 months they give me one year stamp.

Ahmii22
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Ahmii22 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:12 pm

Hi Rahim26
Can u please list the documents they asked from you?
As my case is in process also.
Thanks