ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVAC document checking service: are documents sent earlier

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Marie_123
Newly Registered
Russia

UKVAC document checking service: are documents sent earlier

Post by Marie_123 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:24 pm

Hi all,

I have recently made naturalisation application online, and my UKVAC appointment is in a couple of days. I have bought their document checking service, and I received a confirmation email from UKVAC saying that my documents are fine. A couple of minutes later I received application acknowledgement from UK Visas and Immigration. Does it mean that my documents have already been sent to UKVI before the biometrics appointment?

I haven't had a chance to upload the cover letter, in which I clarify and unobvious point in my application.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Cam123

Re: UKVAC document checking service: are documents sent earlier

Post by Cam123 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:33 pm

Acknowledgment belongs to the online application, you can upload whatever you want before ukvcas application or at the appointment.
Hope this helps

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:22 pm

It is normal. They are acknowledging your application submittal. 2 separate things..
Marie_123 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:24 pm
Hi all,

I have recently made naturalisation application online, and my UKVAC appointment is in a couple of days. I have bought their document checking service, and I received a confirmation email from UKVAC saying that my documents are fine. A couple of minutes later I received application acknowledgement from UK Visas and Immigration. Does it mean that my documents have already been sent to UKVI before the biometrics appointment?

I haven't had a chance to upload the cover letter, in which I clarify and unobvious point in my application.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

Marie_123
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by Marie_123 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:42 am

Thank you! Will upload the rest of the documents now