ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen Visa For Chinese wife Please Help!!!

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sneakygloworm
Newly Registered

Schengen Visa For Chinese wife Please Help!!!

Post by sneakygloworm » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:41 pm

Hi,

This could be a multi question question. I've foolishly booked a holiday which ends inside the 90 day spouse visa expiry date. If i move the holiday forward so that there is 3 months (90 days) left on the spouse visa AFTER we depart from spain, will we be allowed to get the Schengen Visa?

Many Thanks

sneakygloworm
Newly Registered

Re: Schengen Visa For Chinese wife Please Help!!!

Post by sneakygloworm » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:47 pm

Alos, if anyone can give me a complete list of items needed for the Schengen Visa, that would be a great help. My chinese wife and our British son will (hopefully) be going. I've been given the runaround from a Web Company which lost me 100's of pounds in a wasted trip to London and a Visa failure. I am now at the end of my tether as i've just found out that our marriage cert needs Legalising, etc and we need to send it back to China for this to happen. So, that is our main priority as of now. But I have been given so much misinformation that I don't exactly know what I need to make a successful application. The holiday is booked for Mid August and I'm expecting around 2 to 3 weeks for the Chinese paperwork to be sorted. Time seems mighty short now....

Many Thanks