ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jsp1983
Newly Registered

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by jsp1983 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:50 am

Hi CR001

Looking at what you have seen in the past and your past experience...

If/when my SET M get refused due to 5 year qualifying period, and they do offer me FLR M 30 months.

If I then satisfy all the criteria for the FLR M 5 year route, will they offer me 30 months on 5 year route? (I am currently on FLR M 5 year route)

or

Will they offer me 30 months on the Spouse 10 year route because Set M was refused due to 5 year qualifying period? Even though I satisfy all the criteria for FLR M 5 year route

By looking at Appendix FM it says
“D-ILRP.1.3. If the applicant does not meet all the eligibility requirements for indefinite leave to remain as a partner... the applicant meets the requirements in paragraph R-LTRP.1.1.(a), (b) and (d) for limited leave to remain as a partner. Where they do, and subject to compliance with any requirement notified under paragraph GEN.1.15.(b), the applicant will be granted further limited leave to remain as a partner for a period not exceeding 30 months”

So in short my ILR SET(M) application will now be treated as a extension of my current FLR M?

I also understand that I will receive a letter stating this and that I need to pay the NHS fee?

- Is my above understanding correct?
- Do you have any idea on the time it will take Home Office to make a decision when facing a situation like this?
[/quote]
You will need to check when HO responds to you, under what rule in Appendix FM they offer you 30 months. Sometimes they offer FLR under the 10 year partner route, which means you have 4 x 2.5 year visas ahead of. So once you get a letter, which could take a couple of weeks, post the wording.

Yes you will be asked to pay the IHS of £1000.
[/quote]

stingttt
Newly Registered
China

Post by stingttt » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:05 pm

yasodareddy wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:58 pm
I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.
I have received this mail from home office, can anyone tell me what does it mean?
I did my application LR 10 years this morning and received the same email this afternoon.
Any suggestion about is it more like approved ? or rejected?

stingttt
Newly Registered
China

Post by stingttt » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:19 pm

Ritchie12 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:26 am
Ali0383 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:38 pm
Hello Members

My solicitor received this email what does that means ,

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.
Has anyone else received such email is it rejected or approved ? My brp is valid till next year
Ali0383, yes. Most application going through solicitors will either come back with more information or a decision. I will suggest you wait and get in touch with your solicitor for updates. HO would usually state refused if your application has been rejected
i just received the same email today could you suggest the result ?

stingttt
Newly Registered
China

Post by stingttt » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:22 pm

luz wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:19 am
Mo1993 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:06 pm
I recived the below email for IRL application...

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

Is there anyone who had the same experience? Is it approved or rejected ?
If anyone already received same email? Whatwas outcome later? Thank you all
Hi Mo I just got the same email, can you please share the outcome? is this approved?
HI luz, i just got the same email today as well.
hows the result now:?
thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:45 pm

stingttt wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:19 pm
Ritchie12 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:26 am
Ali0383 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:38 pm
Hello Members

My solicitor received this email what does that means ,

Has anyone else received such email is it rejected or approved ? My brp is valid till next year
Ali0383, yes. Most application going through solicitors will either come back with more information or a decision. I will suggest you wait and get in touch with your solicitor for updates. HO would usually state refused if your application has been rejected
i just received the same email today could you suggest the result ?
User Ali0383 was refused for ilr.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-lr-refus ... l#p1788212

Also useful to state your full immigration history based on the fact you applied for ilr 10 years long residence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AMH

Post by AMH » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:40 pm

I received the BRP for ILR few days back, however upon checking at https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work its showing the following error
'The details entered don't match our records'

Can anyone able to advise?

I have also checked with Gov.uk technical team, and as per them-
"You will not be able to share your status digitally with your employer. You will have to show your employer your BRP in person to prove your right to work".

Any thoughts?
7A8M6H

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:43 pm

AMH wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:40 pm
I received the BRP for ILR few days back, however upon checking at https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work its showing the following error

"You will not be able to share your status digitally with your employer. You will have to show your employer your BRP in person to prove your right to work".

Any thoughts?
Not sure why you want to check the weblink when you have already physically received the brp card, which is what you need to show an employer to prove your right to work :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jsp1983
Newly Registered

Post by jsp1983 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:53 pm

I am in the process of applying for ILR. Due to incorrect advise my SET M will be refused (or 30 month FLM R offered) based on the fact that I don’t qualify on the 5 year as I combined 3 year on PBS 2.5 years on FLR M for my 5 years.

Saying all that I haven’t had a decision on my SET m yet. I phoned UKVI Contact centre and they advised that I can ‘Vary my existing application’.
In do qualify for ILR on long residency and they advised that
1. Submit a new SET (LR) application
2. Right a cover letter explaining above situation with payment reference, case Id etc and ask for SET M to be vary/converted/switched to SET LR
3. Ask for refund of SET M application fee
4. UKVI advised that since I haven’t received a decision yet on incorrect SET M application a switch can be done and I can get a refund

Question?
1. Have anybody done this before?
2. Do I qualify for SET LR based on 10 year in the UK on a valid visa without breaking my continuous stay? I think I do, but pls see 10 year immigration history below

-23/06/08 to 23/06/10 - Working Holiday visa
-Less than 28 days out of country to apply for new visa
-09/07/10 to 31/05/13 - Tier 4 (General) Student
-14/04/11 to 13/04/13 - Tier 1(Post study Work)
- 02/04/13 to 21/12/13 - Tier 2 Partner visa
-05/12/13 to 21/12/16 - PBS Dependent
- 14/1216 to 21/06/19 - FLR M Spouse of British Citizen

Any help on the above will be appreciated!

AMH

Post by AMH » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:11 pm

Actually I wanted to check the status update, I saw earlier many other people from this forum has successfully checked their details with their new BRP number.
Is there a different link?
CR001 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:43 pm
AMH wrote:

Any thoughts?
Not sure why you want to check the weblink when you have already physically received the brp card, which is what you need to show an employer to prove your right to work :idea:
7A8M6H

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:13 pm

AMH wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:11 pm
Actually I wanted to check the status update, I saw earlier many other people from this forum has successfully checked their details with their new BRP number.
Is there a different link?
CR001 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:43 pm
AMH wrote:

Any thoughts?
The check the link with their OLD brp number to check status of their ILR application. As you have your BRP, there is nothing for you to check as the card is your immigration status.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Mabbasy69
Newly Registered

Post by Mabbasy69 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:35 pm

Hi All,

I have now been granted ILR and want to share my experiences with you all hoping it might helpful for you guys who are planning to apply using super priority service.

Time line:

16/06/2019: Submitted ILR online Application and booked appointment for 17/06 at 7.30 AM with the Premium Lounge, London. Uploaded all the documents myself.

17/06/2019: 7.30 AM appointment. Arrived early at 7.10 AM and was allowed in. The staffs were very friendly and received warm welcome. I was seen almost immediately and enrolled biometric information shortly afterwards. After checking all the documents, my application was submitted for consideration at about 7.40 AM.

17/06/2019: around 3 pm, I checked "your right to work" website and noticed that "There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK". Thanks for the advice in this forum. After that I was a bit relaxed but still waiting for the official confirmation.

18/06/2019: 8.03 AM- Finally received email from the Super priority service that my application has been approved and decision letter and BRP will follow in due course.

19.06/2019: 9.55 AM- Received decision letter by Royal Mail Recorded delivery.
10.30 AM- Received BRP via DX courier service.

:) Finally relieved.

If you guys want to know anything else I am more than happy to help.

Rambo786
Newly Registered

Post by Rambo786 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:36 pm

I am beginning the online application for flr m tomorrow. Just a quick question please.

How do i get super priority service?

Is it an option which appears or do I need to do something before i submit it.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:51 pm

Mabbasy69 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:35 pm

16/06/2019: Submitted ILR online Application and booked appointment for 17/06 at 7.30 AM with the Premium Lounge, London. Uploaded all the documents myself.

In my view apart of declaring your success news the best help to members will be if you share your experience in uploading the documents which you had done yourself.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Mabbasy69
Newly Registered

Post by Mabbasy69 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:16 am

Rambo786 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:36 pm
I am beginning the online application for flr m tomorrow. Just a quick question please.

How do i get super priority service?

Is it an option which appears or do I need to do something before i submit it.
The option will come after you pay the IHS fee and application is submitted. I have done it yesterday for my wife.
You will be given two options: standard service and super priority service. Once you select and pay for the super priority service, you will be given option to book super priority service. It is unlikely, you will get a free appointment because most of the service points do not have any appointments for the next2/3 weeks. Hope this helps.

Mabbasy69
Newly Registered

Post by Mabbasy69 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:36 am

seagul wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:51 pm
Mabbasy69 wrote:

In my view apart of declaring your success news the best help to members will be if you share your experience in uploading the documents which you had done yourself.
Thanks for your reply. I think you did not read my previous posts. In my view most of the members are more worried about how the super priority service works and how long does it takes. This was my first experience with super priority service and I was so worried waiting for the decision. When I read some of the posts here about their experiences with super-priority service, how long does it take to get a decision, I felt relaxed and thats why I posted my experience with timeline. If anyone need any help/more details I am more than happy to help. Thanks again for your view.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:50 am

Mabbasy69 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:36 am
seagul wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:51 pm
Mabbasy69 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I think you did not read my previous posts. In my view most of the members are more worried about how the super priority service works and how long does it takes. This was my first experience with super priority service and I was so worried waiting for the decision. When I read some of the posts here about their experiences with super-priority service, how long does it take to get a decision, I felt relaxed and thats why I posted my experience with timeline. If anyone need any help/more details I am more than happy to help. Thanks again for your view.
You're missing the point. You have not stated which visa route to ilr you have done or what relevant evidence you submitted with the application.

There isn't a 'one size fits all" ILR and each route has specific requirements and certain routes tend to have some delays, hence useful to state a bit more details for member to see and possibly compare to their own similar route in case they have missed something.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

raindrops
Newly Registered

Post by raindrops » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:30 pm

Hi everyone!
I am applying for a tier 4 extension and part of my mandatory application is my passport.
I know that for ILR you should scan every page. Should I do this for a Tier 4 extension too or would the photo page with signature suffice?
I’m just doing all the scanning work today and have managed to scan the entirety of my passport divided into 3 files all black and white and under 6mb. Not sure if it will be too much if I upload all three.
Thank you so much!

michali
Member of Standing

Post by michali » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:37 am

I really don’t know if you need every page but I would do it anyway. You should be able to scan the whole passport as one pdf for under 6mb by compressing it.

eduptz
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by eduptz » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:26 am

bambatron wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 1:01 pm
Hello,

Tier 2 General to ILR

I had an appointment last Friday London Premium Lounge: paid £260 for it as I missed a Croydon appointment which was free of charge. (you snooze you loose)

- Early morning submitted the biometric details.
- waited whole day and the long bank holiday weekend for no emails
- Monday night came back home to find a letter signed by my landlord.
- I opened it to see the good news :)
- Apparently they have made the decision within approx 4 hours and posted it same day to be delivered next day.

My application was a very complex one, my solicitor asked me to submit so much of details and asked me to write a comprehensive personal letter detailing the background of my application. I submitted only the minimum required documents and didn't submit any personal statements.

For the over thinkers: they say that the devil is in the details. So stick to what is only mandatory. If they need more information, they will simply ask you to provide. Make it easy for the one who is checking your application and you should get the application granted the same day.

Best of luck to everyone, you have ridden all the way up the mountain and now you should wait the storm out.

Bamb
Hi,

Please when you said your case was complex, can you expatiate because mine is too so that I can see how to adapt as am likely going to Croydon.

jsp1983
Newly Registered

Post by jsp1983 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:43 pm

Hi all

Quick question

I applied for ILR Set M, then varied my Set M to ILR Set LR using Super Priority service.

I received the below email today. I assume ILR is granted? Am I correct?

“I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.”

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:15 pm

jsp1983 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:43 pm
Hi all

Quick question

I applied for ILR Set M, then varied my Set M to ILR Set LR using Super Priority service.

I received the below email today. I assume ILR is granted? Am I correct?

“I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.”
Nothing can be said as whether will it be ILR or another LTR but if you had met all the necessary requirements then it will more likely be ILR.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

jsp1983
Newly Registered

Post by jsp1983 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:39 am

Hi seagul, thanks for reply

If it was another LTR I assume HO would have send me a letter informing me that I have not qualified for ILR but they have will grant another 30 months LTR if I pay the IHS charge?

Would they grand LTR without me paying IHS charge?

I saw in previous posts that some people who did not meet the ILR requirement and got offered LTR got a letter stating the this and were asked to pay IHS charge before it will be granted

Rambo786
Newly Registered

Post by Rambo786 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:04 pm

Hello all,

Just to share my experience

Online application submitted: 23/06/19
Biometrics and documents submission: 26/06/19
Email confirming leave granted: 27/06/19

So i used the super priority service and my appointment was at the london premium lounge.

I had my documents submitted at the premium centre. Everything went smoothly and after an hour i had left.

An hour later i got an email from UK visas and immigration stating the consent forms and declaration was missing. I knew 100% i gave these documents to the lady to upload at sopra steria. Anyway i was asked to send the documents asap to the uk visas email address or Id miss the 24 hour super priority timing for a reply. I literally ran to the nearest internet cafe and scanned the documents and emailed them over. At this point i was worried all night at what other documents may have been missed by sopra steria.

Then tosay at 11am i got the email. I was over the moon.

If anyone get sopra steria to upload documents for you, I'd recommened you check as much as possible with them that theyve uploaded it all properly.

wildfireandhorses
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by wildfireandhorses » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:45 pm

There were some additional information I couldn't initially provide that I believe led to my positive outcome as I was taking part in the BBC Documentary "Who Should Get To Stay In The UK". My episode aired tonight so now I can share my thoughts.

I believe because the BBC reached out to the Home Office to ask for a statement regarding my initial refusal as well as the status of my recent application, led the Home Office to come to a decision very quickly. As my ilr was granted a few hours after the Home Office informed my lawyers that they needed more time to consider my case. I believe the review led to the full refund of my initially refused application. Something I have never heard of especially since the Home Office was asked to reconsider the decision when the Pre Action Protocol letter was sent to them where they remained firm on their initial refusal.

I have since come across this article https://bzfd.it/2yYe7NF which clarifies some of my suspicions. If it's anything to go by then I'd say anyone with a legitimate case that meets the stipulated requirements, when faced with an opportunity that has potential media coverage, consider taking advantage of it. I know many who don't have the same opportunity I had might suffer financially and mentally as I've been there before.

I hope you find this useful. I just thought I should share.
wildfireandhorses wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:43 pm
Looks like lady luck is on my side as the Home Office has refunded the full fees (£3,018.20) from my initially refused SET(O) application.
wildfireandhorses wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:42 am
Below is my journey following application for ilr using the super priority service.

Application Type: SET(O) based on 10 year long residency
04/02/2019; Online application submitted
18/02/2019: Biometrics appointment
19/02/2019: Contacted HO and was told to wait 5 working days to get a decision
26/02/2019: Contacted HO and was told my case has been escalated with the case worker
28/02/2019: Email received from HO stating a letter has been sent in the post
05/03/2019: Letter (backdated to 18/02/2019) of refusal received from HO alleging a break in my lawful residency 7 years ago following an appeal after visa refusal. They offered to give me a 30 months visa instead asking I pay £1000 NHS surcharge by 08/03/2019 or I'd lose out on my application fee. I suspect the backdating was done to get around refunding the priority fee.
15/03/2019: Pre Action Protocol letter sent to HO by my lawyer disputing the alleged break in lawful residency with proof of appeal process followed 7 years ago covered under section 3c of the immigration Act 1971 which accompanied my initial application. My lawyer requested the HO refund the super priority fee and respond to the letter within 2 weeks of receipt.
27/03/2019: HO responds to Pre Action Protocol letter standing by their decision to refuse ilr. They agree to refund the super priority fee. My lawyer advises me that taking the HO to court will likely result in a resolve in my favour but there is no certainty as to when this might be resolved and the costs associated with it are quite high. He advises me to reapply as a spouse of a British citizen.

Application Type: SET(M) based on 5 years spousal visa married to a British citizen
09/05/2019: Online application submitted
We are both self employed as I have a business which me and my husband work for. All self employment documentation as requested by the HO was provided.
06/06/2019: Biometrics appointment (this was the earliest available date)
07/06/2019: Contacted HO and was told to wait 5 working days to get a decision
13/06/2019: Contacted HO (10:45 am) and was told my case has been escalated with the case worker. My lawyer also contacted the HO and received an email at 11:30 am stating they needed more time to decide my case as it raises "exceptionally complex issues". My lawyer chases up asking how much time they need to decide and if they require additional documentation. Three hours later, around 2:25pm, I receive an email from the HO with my lawyer copied in saying they're pleased to let me know my ilr has been granted. They provided the postal tracking number for my biometric card and apologised for not deciding within 24 hours stating they will refund the £800 super priority fee.

Basically, yesterday was a rollercoaster.

All the best to everyone else waiting.

Mirza80
Newly Registered

Post by Mirza80 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:59 pm

Hello
I am going to apply for my wife visa extension.plz help me about scanning documents.
What should be the sequence to upload?
And each page should be under 6mb?
Thankx