ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My sister married to Canadian national

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Umer nomi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

My sister married to Canadian national

Post by Umer nomi » Tue May 07, 2019 8:39 am

Dear All,
My sister married to a Canadian national in march 2019, my sister had a divorce from her first husband in 2015, and have 2 daughters. Now she married to a Canadian national who's applying for a visit visa for her only. Whereas he supposed to call his wife and the daughters on the same time. So my question is can a Canadian national apply for his wife a visit visa or he has to apply for the right category which is spouse visa.
Also please if you can help us how my sister's daughters age 7&5 can go to Canada with my sister.
Many thanks in advance.

maxcan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Re: My sister married to Canadian national

Post by maxcan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:57 pm

He is not required to sponsor her.

With the invitation letter from her spouse, she can apply for a visitor visa for her and her children. It's unlikely it will get approved if they believe she will not be returning home.

Umer nomi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: My sister married to Canadian national

Post by Umer nomi » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:03 pm

Thankyou so much, she has applied for a visit visa on 30th may and haven't heard anything from the Canadian embassy yet. It has been 7 weeks.
Thank you