ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to report T1E refusal in other visa applications

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

FJ-2018
Newly Registered
Pakistan

How to report T1E refusal in other visa applications

Post by FJ-2018 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:37 pm

Hi,

My partner and I applied for UK T1 Entrepreneur Visa as a team. My partner's application was approved and mine was rejected due to a technical error from our consultant related to my GBP 100k funds.

Now I am applying for a study visa for Canada and in the application there is a specific question:

"Have you ever been refused admission or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country?"

When I got rejection letter, I consulted another law firm who said that refusal of point based immigration visa needs to be reported very carefully otherwise it can be harmful to your visa application.

Can someone please guide me on how to answer this question, thanks.

All help greatly appreciated.

Regards,
FJ

maxcan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Re: How to report T1E refusal in other visa applications

Post by maxcan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:07 pm

You were not refused admission or ordered to leave UK, so the answer to this question should be no. But you need to answer yes to the question asking if you have ever been refused any visa to any country and provide an explanation.