ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can confict of address on CoS and Passport can lead to TIer 2 Visa rejaction?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

deepunune
Newly Registered
India

Can confict of address on CoS and Passport can lead to TIer 2 Visa rejaction?

Post by deepunune » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:40 pm

Hello All,

My Certificate of Sponsorship mentions my hometown address (Karad City). While my current residential address is Different (Jaipur) and my all documents including passports and other certificates mentions this address (Jaipur City) only. Should I proceed with Tier 2 (General) Visa application? or Should I ask my sponsor to reissue new CoS with correct residential address? Is there any other alternative.

Can this address conflict may lead to Visa rejection?
Details:
My current residential address:
xxxxx Malaviya xxxxx,
Jaipur, India.
Pin. xxxxx

My hometown address:
Plot No. xxxx, xxxxxxxx,
Karve Naka, Karad Taluka
Karad,
India.
Pin: xxxxxx

Awaiting kind suggestions.
Deepak

ShrutiBlue
India

Re: Can confict of address on CoS and Passport can lead to TIer 2 Visa rejaction?

Post by ShrutiBlue » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:03 pm

Probably not the best idea putting your addresses out there for everyone on the internet to find....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Can confict of address on CoS and Passport can lead to TIer 2 Visa rejaction?

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:21 pm

ShrutiBlue wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:03 pm
Probably not the best idea putting your addresses out there for everyone on the internet to find....
Edited
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ShrutiBlue
India

Post by ShrutiBlue » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:47 pm

I doubt it will be a cause for rejection, people move often. Though if you want to be on the safe side you can ask your sponsor to edit the address, its relatively easy for them to make edits or at least add a comment.