ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - I have filled the application online - But able to see only Standard service : not able to see UKVCAS service.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

la
Member of Standing

Re: Regarding previous holidays trips for British citizenship.

Post by la » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:35 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:31 pm
la wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:30 pm
do we need to submit last five years residential address proofs such as water bill, utility bill etc
No.
Thanks for your help CR001.

But as part of their check list , they are asking to provide the proof of living in the UK for my self and my wife. what do we need to provide.

and we do not submit documentation, how can qualify residential 5 years period ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:44 pm

But as part of their check list , they are asking to provide the proof of living in the UK for my self and my wife. what do we need to provide.
Passports.
and we do not submit documentation, how can qualify residential 5 years period ?
Citizenship is based on residence. Passports are sufficient. HO does all their own checks with government departments etc. You are not repeating the ILR process with piles of paperwork.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:01 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:44 pm
Passports.
Citizenship is based on residence. Passports are sufficient. HO does all their own checks with government departments etc. You are not repeating the ILR process with piles of paperwork.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:47 pm

la wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:01 pm
CR001 wrote:
Passports.

Do we need to attach photographs (with full name and dob back side) to reference declaration forms and there after scan these reference declaration forms and upload that page into UKVSAC system. And hand over it to UKVCAS people at appointment?

or UKVCAS people upload these for us and send those signed copies to home office ?

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:59 pm

No just scan the referee documents. You cant send any physical copies, the whole UKVCAS process is digital.
la wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:47 pm
la wrote:
CR001 wrote:
Passports.

Do we need to attach photographs (with full name and dob back side) to reference declaration forms and there after scan these reference declaration forms and upload that page into UKVSAC system. And hand over it to UKVCAS people at appointment?

or UKVCAS people upload these for us and send those signed copies to home office ?
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:36 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:59 pm
No just scan the referee documents. You cant send any physical copies, the whole UKVCAS process is digital.
la wrote:
la wrote:
CR001 wrote:

Passports.

thanks R-graphite - so you means need to scan the documents after attaching photographs to them or before attaching photographs?

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:05 pm

You need to attach the photograph to them and then scan them. Obviously if you wrote something on the back of the photos (signature and date) it wont appear in the scan but that’s fine.
la wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:36 pm
R-graphite wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:59 pm
la wrote:
la wrote:

thanks R-graphite - so you means need to scan the documents after attaching photographs to them or before attaching photographs?
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

la
Member of Standing

Urgent - I have filled the application online - But able to see only Standard service : not able to see UKVCAS service.

Post by la » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:32 pm

Urgent - I have filled the application online - ready to submit - But able to see only Standard service : not able to see UKVCAS service. Am I missing any thing - Please let me know full steps.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent - I have filled the application online - But able to see only Standard service : not able to see UKVCAS servi

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:35 pm

la wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:32 pm
Urgent - I have filled the application online - ready to submit - But able to see only Standard service : not able to see UKVCAS service. Am I missing any thing - Please let me know full steps.
There is only standard service for citizenship, which is still ukcvas for biometrics. You should be directed to the ukcvas site to book an appointment as you progress.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

la
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent - I have filled the application online - But able to see only Standard service : not able to see UKVCAS servi

Post by la » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:03 am

Could you please clarify

I have taken at Crydon core service point with free of charge appointment -Uploaded the documents into UKVCAS online on June-29-2019. Still needs to attend the appointment which is scheduled on July-15-2019

But I am not sure during appointment time whether some one at Crydon core service point is going to check and confirm whether I have correctly uploaded the documents for my appointment and that the scanned documents I provided are of an acceptable quality -

or to do this, do I need to buy additional Document checking service and this cost me 35 pounds per person to check and confirm whether I have correctly uploaded the documents for my appointment and that the scanned documents I provided are of an acceptable quality -

2) Question 2:

What we need to upload for proof of application category in VKKCAS upload system

3) My current employer name is going to be changed effected from July-01-2019. I have letter from employer to prove this - Do I need to upload this also.

Thanks,
Suresh

la
Member of Standing

Urgent - Could you please clarify documents uploading to various categories of UKVCAS system online

Post by la » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:32 am

Could you please clarify below queries

I have taken at Crydon core service point with free of charge appointment -Uploaded the documents into UKVCAS online on June-29-2019. I will attend the appointment scheduled on July-15-2019

But I am not sure during appointment time whether some one at Crydon core service point is going to check and confirm whether I have correctly uploaded the documents for my appointment and that the scanned documents I provided are of an acceptable quality -

or to do this, do I need to buy additional Document checking service and this cost me 35 pounds per person to check and confirm whether I have correctly uploaded the documents for my appointment and that the scanned documents I provided are of an acceptable quality -

2) Question 2:

What we need to upload for proof of application category in VKKCAS upload system

3) I Submitted the citizenship application as per current employer name on June-29-2019.

But My current employer name is going to be changed to different name effective from July-01-2019. I have letter from employer to prove this -

Do I also need to upload this document under Sponsors / Employers category of UKVKAS

4) Do I need to life in uk test document under Life Events / others category ?

jideare
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by jideare » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:00 pm

:lol: CR01 out here filling in people's application for them.