ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost PERMANENT Residence card for a Non EEA citizen

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Batcha
Newly Registered
Ghana

Lost PERMANENT Residence card for a Non EEA citizen

Post by Batcha » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:04 pm

Hello good people,
A month ago i lost my wallet which had my Permanent Resident Card in it.It was issued in 2015.
I reapplied for a replacement card without my sponsor identify after reading this paragraph 2, page 20/85 of the EEA(PR) application

Section 2 - Your sponsor
Complete this section with details of your sponsor if, during the relevant qualifying period, you
have mainly had a right of residence as a family member or extended family member, or if you’re
applying on the basis that you have retained your right of residence.

Note: you don’t have to complete this section if you’re applying to replace a lost or stolen
permanent residence document, or renew an expired permanent residence document - go
straight to section 3.

I got the COA today, however saying that at this stage Home Office are unable to confirm my right to work in the UK until my application is decided!!!!!

Any thought of this, i feel it is weird and unnecessary due to the fact that i follow the para above.

Vin1990
Newly Registered

Re: Lost PERMANENT Residence card for a Non EEA citizen

Post by Vin1990 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:42 pm

Batcha wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:04 pm
Hello good people,
A month ago i lost my wallet which had my Permanent Resident Card in it.It was issued in 2015.
I reapplied for a replacement card without my sponsor identify after reading this paragraph 2, page 20/85 of the EEA(PR) application

Section 2 - Your sponsor
Complete this section with details of your sponsor if, during the relevant qualifying period, you
have mainly had a right of residence as a family member or extended family member, or if you’re
applying on the basis that you have retained your right of residence.

Note: you don’t have to complete this section if you’re applying to replace a lost or stolen
permanent residence document, or renew an expired permanent residence document - go
straight to section 3.

I got the COA today, however saying that at this stage Home Office are unable to confirm my right to work in the UK until my application is decided!!!!!

Any thought of this, i feel it is weird and unnecessary due to the fact that i follow the para above.

Hello, a quick question. Did you get your replacement card?

I’m about to apply for a PR renewal as it’s expiring soon. I’m under the same impression that I wouldn’t have to include any details of my sponsor nor include any sponsor ID or documents.

If you could please confirm this.

Many thanks

Kixxx505
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Lost PERMANENT Residence card for a Non EEA citizen

Post by Kixxx505 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:53 am

Hi mate, did you receive your replacement PR card. If you did. Can you please post your timeline on here? Thanks